StColette Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 Lucky Charms is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P3chrmd Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 They are good! BUT.... my teeth get tired of the marshmellows sometimes...its starts to hurt my teeth I know that souns ODD...but... I am just tired of them... GO FRUITY PEBBLES and CAPTIN CRUNCH!
HomeTeamFamily Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 lucky charms just needs to get rid of the fluff stuff.....all the cereal part of the cereal......and just have a box full of the marshmellows
Dave Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 (edited) I haven't had Lucky Charms in ages, but they're awesome! I'm with you, Adam, Fruity Pepples are nasty! Cap'n Crunch ... ewwwwwwwww :toilet: Actually, I can't stand most kiddie cereals! Lucky Charms is a notable exception, though. Edited September 6, 2004 by Dave
P3chrmd Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 [quote]lucky charms just needs to get rid of the fluff stuff.....all the cereal part of the cereal......and just have a box full of the marshmellows [/quote] STOP...Im getting a toothache already!!!! lol
P3chrmd Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 [quote]Actually, I can't stand most kiddie cereals! Lucky Charms is a notable exception, though[/quote] Hmmm, in todays market...Im trying to think of a cereal thats not targeted for "kids"...! lol
P3chrmd Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 ewww...I don't like the new special k with the dried strawberries...and when add the milk they are supposed to sort of "inflate" into good ol' strawberries...EWWW!
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 okay now i want lucky charms......im serious i always save the marshmellows for last!! haha as a wanna be member of the Teen Girl Squad i can only say....."SSSoooooo GGoooood!!" i think we need to find a way to get some Lucky C's to gonzaga
gonzaga Posted September 6, 2004 Author Posted September 6, 2004 I think your right littleflower! I neeeeed( ok, I would like) them! If only there was a way... LUCKY CHARMS ARE THE BEST!
StColette Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 *goes skipping off to bed singing the Lucky Charms song*
gonzaga Posted September 6, 2004 Author Posted September 6, 2004 Jennie, ur still up at this time? I have an excuse( time difference )
StColette Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 I'm a PM night owl and a PM night time guard hehe so of course I'm up
theculturewarrior Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 Just give me a piece of bread. (and a glass of water for dippin'! )
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 6 2004, 06:53 AM'] Just give me a piece of bread. (and a glass of water for dippin'! ) [/quote] hahaha tcw!!!
Guest T-Bone Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 [b][i][u][color=red]COUNT CHOCULA IS THE BEST CEREAL KNOWN TO MAN!!!!!!!!![/color][/u][/i][/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now