dUSt Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 This makes me sad. [url="http://www.btnmag.com/businesstravelnews/headlines/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000625714"]click[/url]
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 I'm praying dUst! If you need a place to stay, I've got an apt on the border.
homeschoolmom Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 Yeah... that's a bummer.... the Twin Cities is one of Northwest's major hubs and if we lost them, it'd be a bad thing.
Sojourner Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 That is sad, dUSt. I'll keep you in my prayers.
qfnol31 Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 (edited) I hope things work out for you.. "You Lord are all I have, You give me all I need, My future is in Your hands." Edited September 8, 2004 by qfnol31
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 aww dUSt! im sorry that they're doing all that! your in my prayers!!!!
Tony Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 Pardon my ignorance, but are you out of a job right now? You have my prayers either way
dUSt Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Sep 8 2004, 02:13 PM'] Pardon my ignorance, but are you out of a job right now? You have my prayers either way [/quote] No, I'm not. As far as I know right now, I'm not one of the ones that'll be losing their job.
Sojourner Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Sep 8 2004, 02:25 PM'] No, I'm not. As far as I know right now, I'm not one of the ones that'll be losing their job. [/quote] Wow -- that's pretty amazing that you're not losing your job, dUSt. Our local business journal just sent out an e-mail brief about Delta: "Delta Air to cut as many as 7,000 jobs As locally based ATA Holdings Inc. and Arlington, Va.-based US Airways Inc. search for ways to avoid landing in bankruptcy, Delta Air Lines Inc. also is trying to avert a crash landing. The airline, which called bankruptcy "a real possibility," said it will cut as many as 7,000 jobs--about 12 percent of its work force--as part of a plan to cut $5 billion in costs by 2006, Bloomberg News reported. Delta, the third-largest U.S. airline, will cease most flights at its Dallas-Fort Worth base and expand operations in Atlanta, Cincinnati and Salt Lake City, CEO Gerald Grinstein said in a speech to employees over the Internet."
musturde Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 aww man. Try looking for another job secretely. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
Theoketos Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 You could always work for the Church, or become a deacon? Pay is crappy but Heaven is a great benefit plan.
i feel like im taking crzy pills Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Sep 8 2004, 05:10 PM'] You could always work for the Church, or become a deacon? Pay is crappy but Heaven is a great benefit plan. [/quote] That was sadd.... *praying* But in the long run, heaven is definately a great benefit plan
lifeteenchick527 Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 hey dust....i sooo will be prayin for ya!!! *PRAYERS*
CreepyCrawler Posted September 9, 2004 Posted September 9, 2004 i will never fly delta in protest on behalf of everyone who lost their jobs. stupid overgrown corporation more interested in itself than taking care of its employees...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now