Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

St. Therese's Feastday Is Coming Up....


Recommended Posts

CatholicAndFanatical
Posted

IM ALWAYS LATE!!!! :(

is it too late to jump in?? Ill have to do some extra charity to make up for it but whatcha think..

CatholicAndFanatical

Posted

what's up everybody?

posting novenas is a great idea.

St. Therese taught me that our weakness and misery is what makes us more fit to the workings of Divine Mercy. Ever since I saw her relics in 1999 she has been my patron

i'm in...

www.theresemovie.com

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

sure!! better late than never right?

the more the merrier, the louder God hears us in heaven along with St. therese

+JMJ

:D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

what's up everybody?

posting novenas is a great idea. 

St. Therese taught me that our weakness and misery is what makes us more fit to the workings of Divine Mercy.  Ever since I saw her relics in 1999 she has been my patron

i'm in...

www.theresemovie.com

wow! how amesome seven!!!

*sigh* i wish i could see them one day!

Posted

Hey Vera--are you gonna post a different prayer or an addition to the prayer each day, or shall we stick with what's already up there? This novena ROCKS!! :lol:

:lol: Sarah

Posted

Hey Vera--are you gonna post a different prayer or an addition to the prayer each day, or shall we stick with what's already up there?  This novena ROCKS!! :lol:

:lol: Sarah

Yeah, sarah, novenas are cool. Sorry, I'll try to post other really beautiful prayers and pictures on other days, but today and the last couple of days have been crazy, our car broke down, I'm failing math, my teacher hates me and things are falling apart. It's 10:30 and I still have about 3 hours of Home work and studying toi do. One more thing to add to the novena!!

Anyway, I'm not trying to make excuses, I'll try to post some more stuf......

Saint Therese, pray for us!

Posted (edited)

Oh, major bummer!! I'm sorry about the car and math and all; this is the first night in the past two weeks that I've only had hw in one subject...and this is the first time in three weeks that I've been able to have some FREE TIME!!! Does anyone know what that actually is? I suppose it exists for normal people....ahh. I'll help for tonight-you do your hw!

Miraculous Invocation to St. Therese

O Glorious St. Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and inspire the human family, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. You are so powerful in obtaining every need of body and spirit from the Heart of God. Holy Mother Church proclaims you "Prodigy of Miracles... the greatest saint of Modern Times." Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition...

(mention here)

...and to carry out your promises of spending heaven doing good on earth... of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses. Little Flower, give me your childlike faith, to see the Face of God in the people and experiences of my life, and to love God with full confidence. St. Therese, my Carmelite Sister, I will fulfill your plea "to be made known everywhere" and I will continue to lead others to Jesus through you.

Amen. :D

"Kneeling before the tabernacle, I can think of only one thing to say to our Lord: 'My God, you know that I love You.' And I feel that my prayer does not weary Jesus; knowing my weakness, He is satisfied with my good will.''

--Saint Therese

St. Therese, pray for us!!

Edited by Qamidalash
Posted

Thanks, Qamidalash, you're so cool. B)

Posted

no prob!! Like the updated version?

Posted

stt02040.jpg

*sigh* i wish i could see them one day!

Not quite her relics, this is a pic of her after death though, so its close, eh?

BTW, who's up for another novena when this one finishes? I'm thinkin' one to Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, as this October concludes the "Year of the Rosary" and the feast of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary is Oct. 7 (which would fall during that novena).

Peace all and God Bless,

Willguy

Posted

count me in willguy!!! that would be great!!! :D

WOW...you guys are just great...i need you to help keep me on track.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

don't worry !! i have a thread made out for you!!

its confusing in this thread so i made it separate!!

i'll be posting the daily novena prayers!!

dont' forget!!

Posted

i love you St. Therese!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted

I'm always good 2 go - to do stuff in honor of her feast day...easy 2 remember cuz it's the day after my birthday :)

St. Therese - Pray 4 us

Posted

bump....

We are Catholic, we are proud!!!

Posted

We are Catholic, we are proud!!!

If you're with me, sing out loud...(??)

Someone help me, it has to rhyme! I'm not very creative... :blink:

Posted

:lol: lol; that's gr8!! I saw it on some t-shirts at Rock the Universe earlier this month.

My other fave: We love Jesus, yes we do! We love Jesus, how 'bout you?

Posted

My other fave:  We love Jesus, yes we do!  We love Jesus, how 'bout you?

I LOVE THAT!! Any more? B)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...