Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Y'all are such scammers. And I used to respect you ... <_<

Posted

Is this thread in the right phorum?

Posted

[img]http://www.gonelco.com/images/other/olivia914.gif[/img]


[url="http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8918432"]Click Here![/url]

Posted
:o That is low, ironmonk, using your cute daughter to scam us. <_<
Posted

I think that dUSt should post pics now, and then I will decide who I wan to sign with based upon the awesomeness of human life. :unsure: :sweat: :blink: :rolling:

Theologian in Training
Posted

The scam is the 80 pieces of email I get everyday from all sorts of random sponsors. Thank God I put an email I use for spam just in case.

Posted

We should start our own pyramid. 5 people sign up for 1 person, then another 25 for those 5 and so on and so on. Phatmass has enough members to pull it off for quite awhile.

Posted

I thought y'all had better character than this ... <_<

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 15 2004, 04:18 PM'] I thought y'all had better character than this ... <_< [/quote]
nope :P










;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...