toledo_jesus Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 Hotmail unquestionably smells of elderberries. :crash:
dUSt Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 I prefer phatmass mail. hahaha It's reliable. It has ZERO advertisements. It's compatible with Outlook. lol The only thing is you gotta be tight with the owner.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 (edited) [url="http://www.myway.com"]MyWay[/url] It has no pop up ads, no offensive materials, games, puzzles, word power, you can personalize your own page, keeps spam relatively out. I like it cause I get to have everything [b]my[/b] way. And it's free! Edited September 10, 2004 by Mrs. Bro. Adam
immaculata Posted September 10, 2004 Author Posted September 10, 2004 Well fudgebucket.. I just signed up with Hotmail, then I read all of your posts... I had Yahoo for a long time, but then someone started hacking into my email account and it really made me mad. They would go in and change my password and get into my account that way. Yahoo makes it way too easy for someone to get access to your account. That's why I switched providers. I tried Gmail, but their address book annoyed me. It won't let you select a group of people and address an email to all of them. But, I may just go back if Hotmail turns out to be as bad as everyone says it is..
Paladin D Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 I would say [b]hotmail[/b]. I use Outlook express to check my hotmail accounts though, much quicker that way.
Iacobus Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 I just am going nuts right now with Hotmail and IE. So... yeh. And you can ignore my PM.
fueledbyELOHIM Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 E-Mail me or IM me if you want a GMail account... I got a few invites... VeraMaria - holla @ me...
picchick Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 My school account is the one I use. DO NOT USE AOL!!! It is really a hassle. But my brother and friends use yahoo cause they like it lots.
mmmerf Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 I gots the sweet GMail invite hookups too. Gimme a holla if you want one. I've got adresses on Hotmail, Yahoo and GMail (all mmmerf, actually) and you know, GMail is by far my favourite one to use. I've been emailing for over a decade now, and GMail is the most sensible thing that's ever happened to email. It's better. Much better. Cheers, Dave
Theoketos Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Sep 10 2004, 01:23 PM'] I prefer phatmass mail. hahaha It's reliable. It has ZERO advertisements. It's compatible with Outlook. lol The only thing is you gotta be tight with the owner. [/quote] Way back when I had phatmass mail, but I forgot the name I signed up for... Also Hotmail features all kinds of scantly clad maidins, which I am not up for. GMAIL is add free and spam free, making it rock.
DemonSlayer Posted September 14, 2004 Posted September 14, 2004 Well, right now I'd say Yahoo, because they give 100mb storage and I don't have a GMail account yet... Hotmail has too little storage, but the junk mail filters work a lot better than Yahoo's. Other than that, I also have a Catholic.org account, which is okay,, and has 20mb storage.
DemonSlayer Posted September 14, 2004 Posted September 14, 2004 By the way, how do people get invites for GMail to give out?
Philippe Posted September 14, 2004 Posted September 14, 2004 u eventually get some. its kiunda randomn
BurkeFan Posted September 14, 2004 Posted September 14, 2004 I use SLU mail mostly. Of course, on the downside, it does cost a couple thousand a year.
yiannii Posted September 14, 2004 Posted September 14, 2004 I just recently moved from hotmail to yahoo. I got sick of hotmail pushing for me to pay for 10MB of space where yahoo has 6MB for free. Also with yahoo you can change the colour of your inbox etc...LOL I still use MSN though - even though I now like yahoo messenger more.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now