EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2004 Posted September 11, 2004 A Catholic forum I participate in sometimes was hacked. I tried to go there today and look what I find: [url="http://catholicforum.goodcatholicsite.com/"]http://catholicforum.goodcatholicsite.com/[/url]
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2004 Author Posted September 11, 2004 This guy has angered me very much...
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2004 Author Posted September 11, 2004 I think it was a 9/11 trick.
the_rev Posted September 11, 2004 Posted September 11, 2004 I'm a member of that phorum as well... That upsets me
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2004 Author Posted September 11, 2004 Really? What is your screen name?
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2004 Author Posted September 11, 2004 The jerk's homepage: [url="http://members.lycos.co.uk/shfra/"]http://members.lycos.co.uk/shfra/[/url]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 11, 2004 Posted September 11, 2004 That Creeps me out, I can't see what he posted though... I have to register... I saw his homepage though... I got out of there fast...
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2004 Author Posted September 11, 2004 The login page is still running? When I go there, all I see is the classic "hacked" page. At least he didn't write "1 1337 |-|@x0r3|) j00! LOLOLOLOL".
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 11, 2004 Posted September 11, 2004 I wish I knew what that was... guess it's special language... Maybe I don't want to know...
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2004 Author Posted September 11, 2004 That's 1337 h@x0r sp33k, n00bies! Just kidding. My friend and I used to type like that when we played Rogue Spear. It was funny then. Now it seems stupid.
MichaelFilo Posted September 12, 2004 Posted September 12, 2004 He's a 1337 racist j00b..... and yes, he's not that cool... That forum should be better protected. God bless, Mikey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now