An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bush Guard Papers 'forged'

MorphRC

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Sep 12 2004, 05:48 PM'] I just want this election to be over with.... I don't remember *any* election being this ugly. [/quote]
its all bush's fault.....

Just Bush's fault?! You have GOT to be kidding. Maybe if you spend a little more TIME in the U.S. I might believe you.

[quote]I don't understand your "Bad Bush" comment...care to explain? [/quote]

Good question. I've been ducking away from all this coverage because I sum it up as political garbage. Now that I've actually read what's going on, I'm not sure where this makes Bush bad, either. If anyone looks potentially bad, it's CBS.

Like I said in the other thread, maybe people will start asserting that Bush MADE them look like forgeries on purpose, all the way down to the superscript TH and Times New Roman, that tricky little monkey!!!

Bush knows typography better than I do, and I'm a graphic designer!

:rolling:

[quote name='MorphRC' date='Sep 12 2004, 03:22 AM'] its all bush's fault..... [/quote]
I disagree. I think it's Kerry's camp.

How can Bush be bad when he fights for the rights of the unborn. That's more than we can say for Kerry :angry:

Well Morph, what are you afraid of...

A man who is supposely a stupid Texan?

Or a man who can't make up his dang mind, and is a flip-flop? (<--- perfect guy to be controlled by the United Nations)

EcceNovaFacioOmni

Read past the title. I think you missed the point. These papers were supposedly going to [i]incriminate[/i] Bush, but turned out to be fakes.