Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Tired Of All The Lame Threads In Open Mic


Recommended Posts

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

If you need any mods for the useless thread consider me! I believe I am qualified. :)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 16 2004, 03:28 PM'] If you need any mods for the useless thread consider me! I believe I am qualified. :) [/quote]
He's got one. ;)

And Rachael wants to be one, too. :P

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

shucks! well.. maybe someday I'll be a moderator. I think the old Irish thread more than qualifies me to be a mod on a possible future poetry thread. :)

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 16 2004, 04:31 PM'] He's got one. ;)

And Rachael wants to be one, too. :P [/quote]
will dust ever let me? -_-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...