Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can Finally Change My Title!


Recommended Posts

Posted

[b][color=blue]YEA!![/color] [color=red]I[/color] [color=purple]CAN[/color] [color=orange]FINALLY[/color] [color=yellow]CHANGE[/color] [color=gray]MY[/color] [color=green]TITLE!![/color] [color=blue]THIS[/color] [color=red]IS[/color] [color=purple]THE[/color] [color=orange]MOMENT[/color] [color=yellow]I[/color] [color=gray]HAVE[/color] [color=green]BEEN[/color] [color=blue]WORKING[/color] [color=red]FOR!![/color][/b]

:dance: :clap: :bounce: :cheer: :punk:
:clapping: :banana: :balloons: :cheers: :headbang:
:hearts: :locosign: :nanny: :rolling: :thumb:

Posted

So what are you going to put as your title?

Posted
[b]Servant of the Servants of the Apologetics Board[/b]
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Congratulations!

:D

Posted

Congrats Phat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :cheer: :cheer:

And awesome title btw ^_^

franciscanheart
Posted

Congratulations phat!!!!

Posted

Congratulations. BTW, you've chosen a nifty title.

Posted

I am about half way there!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...