Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 13, 2004 Author Posted September 13, 2004 Oh, come on! Please? Lame, Annoying, and Worthless are what I do best!
LiL Kat Said Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 (edited) :QUOTE: Lame, Annoying, and Worthless are what I do best! hahaha ^ Edited September 13, 2004 by LiL Kat Said
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 13, 2004 Author Posted September 13, 2004 [quote name='LiL Kat Said' date='Sep 13 2004, 03:38 PM'] mod?? [/quote] Moderator, lol...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 13, 2004 Author Posted September 13, 2004 LOL I didn't think it would really happen! I'd like to thank the academy and my parents, who were always there for me, and my pham...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 13, 2004 Author Posted September 13, 2004 *bows* I suppose I should say a few words...hippo, cathedral, telephone, lightbulb, parsec...that is all.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 Oh no! Micah's a moderator?! Run for the hills!!! Run for your lives!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 13, 2004 Author Posted September 13, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Sep 13 2004, 05:18 PM'] Oh no! Micah's a moderator?! Run for the hills!!! Run for your lives!!!! [/quote] To warn or not to warn, that is the question... jk
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 Here's the answer: As long as there is no breaking of phorum guidelines warnings may not be used. Sorry, Micah, looks like you lose this battle
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 13, 2004 Author Posted September 13, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Sep 13 2004, 05:31 PM'] Here's the answer: As long as there is no breaking of phorum guidelines warnings may not be used. Sorry, Micah, looks like you lose this battle [/quote] Now she tells me...after I get all dressed for war...
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 I'm sorry Micah...I thought you had read the rules.....
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 13, 2004 Author Posted September 13, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Sep 13 2004, 05:40 PM'] I'm sorry Micah...I thought you had read the rules..... [/quote] Well...I tried to, but...but...[b]I can't READ![/b]
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted September 13, 2004 Posted September 13, 2004 You're trying to make me feel bad...arne't you?!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 13, 2004 Author Posted September 13, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Sep 13 2004, 05:47 PM'] You're trying to make me feel bad...arne't you?! [/quote] What...is it working?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now