Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

PhAzZaN or sojournal for CGC President?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Aww... comon girls, have some mercy on the poor boy, it's not his fault he is a boy...

Posted

Wow, what a thrashing (16-4).

Posted

A vote for Phazzan is a vote for chaos

Posted

[i]Boys not allowed.[/i]

:angry:

(Such bad manners!)

:wub:

Is that better?



















:angry:

Posted

[quote name='Ellenita' date='Sep 15 2004, 10:09 AM']Well Phazzibabe, this thread is WAAAAAAAY tooo normal to be associated with The Crazy Girl club.....
[/quote]

Dude, You are SOOOOOO not crazy enough to be a crazy girl! :rolleyes: Look at me, I've been accused of being crazy, weird, odd, disurbed, mental, heck, I've been guided towards mental institutions!!!!! :blink: :wacko: I'm a TRUE crazy girl!!! :D :D You, you're nothin but a fraud!!! :angry: CGC is made up of nothing but frauds!!! It's lost it's soul, but I know as long as I'm around, CGC is will live on...

la la la la lalalala la la la lalalalalalalala la la la lala lala la la lalalalalalala :wacko:

You = :mellow:

Me = :skitzo:

la la la la la la la la :skitzo:

Posted

Now boys, lets not fight. There is a crazy boys thread somwhere, go play in that one. :wavey:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 16 2004, 04:24 AM']
Dude, You are SOOOOOO not crazy enough to be a crazy girl! :rolleyes: Look at me, I've been accused of being crazy, weird, odd, disurbed, mental, heck, I've been guided towards mental institutions!!!!! :blink: :wacko: I'm a TRUE crazy girl!!! :D :D You, you're nothin but a fraud!!! :angry: CGC is made up of nothing but frauds!!! It's lost it's soul, but I know as long as I'm around, CGC is will live on...

la la la la lalalala la la la lalalalalalalala la la la lala lala la la lalalalalalala :wacko:

You = :mellow:

Me = :skitzo:

la la la la la la la la :skitzo: [/quote]
OUT I SAY! OUT!! :club: :irate: :club:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

YAY for flowery! ^_^

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Sep 16 2004, 09:39 AM'] OUT I SAY! OUT!! :club: :irate: :club: [/quote]
What if I [i]force[/i] my way in, huh? It's not like you can physically "kick" me out. Ha!

theculturewarrior
Posted

My work here is done. I resign. Perhaps though, I should retain a sort of "co-president emeritus" status.

Good riddance, Phazzan. :angry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...