StColette Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 15 2004, 07:34 PM'] Nah, John Kerry is too old for you. [/quote] I think I'm gonna faint, that was just wrong Micah !!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 15 2004, 08:36 PM'] I think I'm gonna faint, that was just wrong Micah !! [/quote] Flip-flop...? Sorry, I thought it was funny... Pardon, my lady...
StColette Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 15 2004, 07:38 PM'] Flip-flop...? Sorry, I thought it was funny... Pardon, my lady... [/quote] lol my bad Micah I totally missed the joke
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 15 2004, 08:40 PM'] lol my bad Micah I totally missed the joke [/quote] What did you think I was suggesting?
StColette Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 15 2004, 07:42 PM'] What did you think I was suggesting? [/quote] I thought you were suggesting that Kerry was my prince charming You should have seen the expression on my face lol
Moosey Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 Lol I got it the first time I saw it It was funny Micah
BeenaBobba Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 15 2004, 05:47 PM'] :clown:? [/quote]
stargirl3:16 Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 size 10, but my brother wears size 15.
shelly_freak Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 i don't like shoes, if i ruled the world we would never have to wear shoes again!
iwantacoke Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 well I am 25 and I still wear 2 1/2-3 in kids shoes
Andrea348 Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 I'll join the big feet club.....I'm a size 10.
azaelia Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 8 1/2 or 9...and that's small compared to my height. My 6' tall best friend wears the same size, so it's a wonder she doesn't tip over!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now