Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you wear glasses?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

contacts are pretty cool until they start blinding you and drying your eyes out like raisins












ewwww thats gross

Posted

LOL! Car heaters already dry out and bug my eyes. Why make it worse? LOL!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

for red eye get clear eyes. hahaha

Posted

Ben Stein's my hero. :) "Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?..." :lol:

I have an astygmatism, and I'm supposed to wear my glasses when I'm reading things at a distance or watching movies..but i never do :unsure:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...