Phazzan Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 Phazzan is actually me, Raphael. I created Phazzan because I wanted to bring some sunshine and humour to Open Mic, which was severely lacking in anything prior to his conception. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with some of my (or his) comments, but seriously guys it was all in good fun, and I love you all. You have to admit though, Phazzan did change things around here, such was his influence on us all, and he was pretty funny lol. Anyway guys, I just wanted you to know this because I feel Phazzan was doing more harm than good here, plus I think he scared VeraMaria off when he tried to steal her identity, lol. Anyway guys, apologies to all those I may have offended, I hope you can forgive me. I love you all. God bless Raphael
BrightSunshine Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:01 PM'] Phazzan is actually me, Raphael. I wanted to bring some sunshine [/quote] lol That's my job
picchick Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 Raphael??? The real one. With the pieta as his sig???
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 :confused: I don't know what to believe any more...
Phazzan Posted September 17, 2004 Author Posted September 17, 2004 I don't see any reason why Phazzan can't stay, HSM. You seem to have taken a big "interest" in him!
homeschoolmom Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:22 PM'] I don't see any reason why Phazzan can't stay, HSM. You seem to have taken a big "interest" in him! [/quote] i have no idea what you mean... :ph34r:
the_rev Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 sometimes by the grammar and usage of word, and the emoticans I thought it was Raphael... And was actually gonna make a post sometime about it. Will phazzan no longer exist?
StColette Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:22 PM'] Hrm . . . Why am I not convinced? [/quote] I'm not either Colleen, especially since before I left for class tonight Micah told me he probably wouldn't be on until really late tonight or not even at all because he was going to some get together at the Newman Center. But here "Micah" supposedly is posting at 9 something when he said he probably wouldn't be on until really late.
Phazzan Posted September 17, 2004 Author Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:28 PM'] can u provide thepassword to verify? [/quote] Like I said, I plan on sticking with Phazzan for a while yet. I think he brings color to this forum.
Phazzan Posted September 17, 2004 Author Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:32 PM'] I'm not either Colleen, especially since before I left for class tonight Micah told me he probably wouldn't be on until really late tonight or not even at all because he was going to some get together at the Newman Center. But here "Micah" supposedly is posting at 9 something when he said he probably wouldn't be on until really late. [/quote] Yes Colleen, that's what I [i]told[/i] you. Doesn't mean I [i]meant[/i] it. Stop being silly. It's me, Raphael.
Colleen Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:32 PM']I'm not either Colleen, especially since before I left for class tonight Micah told me he probably wouldn't be on until really late tonight or not even at all because he was going to some get together at the Newman Center. But here "Micah" supposedly is posting at 9 something when he said he probably wouldn't be on until really late.[/quote] Yeah. Besides, Micah probably wouldn't spell the word "humor" as [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:01 PM']humour[/quote] He'd spell it the American way.
Colleen Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:35 PM'] Yes Colleen, that's what I [i]told[/i] you. Doesn't mean I [i]meant[/i] it. Stop being silly. It's me, Raphael. [/quote] You didn't tell me, you told Jennie that, supposedly.
VeraMaria Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 (edited) Liar. And that's a fact You're not Micah Let me be the first one in this thread to say that I'm 100% sure that you're not Micah Edited September 17, 2004 by VeraMaria
StColette Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:35 PM'] Yes Colleen, that's what I [i]told[/i] you. Doesn't mean I [i]meant[/i] it. Stop being silly. It's me, Raphael. [/quote] umm I'm not Colleen
Phazzan Posted September 17, 2004 Author Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Sep 16 2004, 09:35 PM'] Yeah. Besides, Micah probably wouldn't spell the word "humor" as He'd spell it the American way. [/quote] Phazzan is Australian, plus I just spell the word 'color' as 'color', i.e. American! :angry: What's wrong with you people? I make an apology, now you're doubting my sincerity. So much for being honest.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now