Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Image Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe


Do you believe that the Image of Our Lady of Guadalupe is true?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I completley believe the Tilma is the true image of Our Lady...but just wanted to poll everyone here to see their opinion!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I love OUr Lady of Guadalupe!

Posted

She is so pulchra, ut Luna!

Posted

So beautiful........So perfect for all the "Americas"!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.unitypublishing.com/holytilma.jpg[/img]

Wuv!

Posted

I believe it 100%. Just remember that there are people out there who have done studies to prove it wrong. Some protties like to use those studies against us...

lifeteenchick527
Posted

u know i do!!! :wub:

Posted

Yes I think its true ,go Our Lady of Guadalupe ,woo hoo !!! :-)

God Bless,
Ricky.

Posted

[i][b]Affirmative![/b][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...