littleflower+JMJ Posted October 1, 2003 Author Posted October 1, 2003 Ninth Day Dear Little St. Thérèse, by love and suffering while you were on earth, you won the power with God which you now enjoy in heaven. Since your life there began, you have showered down countless blessings on this poor world; you have been an instrument made use of by your divine Spouse to work countless miracles. I beg of you to remember all my wants. Sufferings must come to me also, may I use them to love God more, and follow my Jesus better. You are especially the little missionary of love. Make me love Jesus more, and all others for His sake. With all my heart I thank the most Holy Trinity for the wonderful blessings conferred on you, and upon the world through you. Intercede for us all the days of our life, but especially during this Novena and obtain for us from God the graces and favors we ask through your intercession. Amen. Thought for the day: The Mission of the Little Flower. I do not intend to remain inactive in Heaven. I want to work for the Church and for souls. I have asked this of God and I am certain that He will grant my request. I will spend my Heaven doing good upon earth. This is not impossible, since the angels though always enjoying the beatific vision, watch over us. No, I cannot be at rest until the end of the world. I beseech Thee, O Jesus, to cast Thy divine glance on a great number of little souls. I beg of Thee to choose in this world a legion of little victims, worthy of Thy Love. Concluding Prayer O Lord, You have said: Unless you become as little children you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven; grant us, we beg You, so to follow, in humility and simplicity of heart, the footsteps of the Virgin blessed Thérèse, that we may attain to an everlasting reward. Amen.
Qamidalash Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 YEYEYEE!! HAPPY ST. THERESE FEAST-DAY!! I thought the 'still working for souls in heaven' part of today's prayer reeally co B) ol--that means St. Therese wanted the job we gave her!! St. Therese, PRAY FOR US, now and forever!! Jesus IS Life! :D
emalouhow Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 Juca's away message on her computer was "Happy Feast Day St. Therese" :D I thought that was the best!!
Qamidalash Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 hey, wait a minute....DUST!!! Where's the St. Therese special post top thingy??
willguy Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 Alas, the Novena has ended. Oh well, its still the feast day, so I guess the party ain't quite over yet. St. Therese, pray for us and for all priests.
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 2, 2003 Author Posted October 2, 2003 okay today st. therese saved my butt a couple of times. we went out to eat especially for her feastday!! im so happy today! itold everyone about her! today was a good day!! thank you st.t herese for hearing our prayer. may we continue to grow and live like you did, completely for Jesus so that we may too join you in heaven with Jesus and His Mother forever and ever! amen! +JMJ :D :D
Aloysius Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 2morrow's my sixth day! i'm so out of sync with everyone, but this novena is definitely still amesome! i'm prayin 4 the intentions laid out as the thread went along
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now