An Old School Catholic Message Board

Person Most Likely To ...........

StColette

franciscanheart

Jennie: most likely to be liked lol
so true

also most likely to give you awesome advice and see past your insecurities even when you dont want her to so i guess that means most likely to be an awesome mother one day, and to be an awesome PM sis

Laura most likely to grow in great wisdom through the guidance from God and her elders/peers. Most likely to learn to go against her own wishes and to follow the wishes of God instead.

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 19 2004, 04:55 PM'] See "Phazzan" [/quote]
Yeah, but you play the flute, or whatever it is you play. That's bad man, bad for ego!

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 19 2004, 11:58 PM'] Yeah, but you play the flute, or whatever it is you play. That's bad man, bad for ego! [/quote]
LOL! Flute? I play the sax man. LOL!

You know. The flute is bad for you. lol. Cuz they all have a attitiude problem. SERIOUSLY!!!

See I visited a flute website and that is exactly what I saw. Attitude that you are the best. No one else is greater. Yeh, I ran to my friends and was like if this ever happens to me, slap me up side the head.

But Saxophones have problems too.
You might notice that there are very few jokes about the clarinet. This is out of sympathy. The clarinet has already been the butt of so many jokes - the saxophone, for instance.

How many alto sax players does it take to change a lightbulb?
Five. One to change the bulb and four to contemplate how David Sanborn would have done it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the difference between a saxophone and a lawn mower?
Lawn mowers sound better in small ensemles.
The neighbors are upset if you borrow a lawnmower and don't return it.

Um, so being a sax player doesn't mean you don't have band problems. lol

Oh and I have no idea who David Sanborn is except he must of been a good saxophone player.

I think I found the main problem with Saxophones is that they can't make good jokes like the other instruments have.

[quote name='Moosey' date='Sep 20 2004, 04:36 PM'] Micah and Jennie: Less likely to kill eachother....

although you have to be careful Jen, he's a beater :ph34r: [/quote]
I don't believe Micah would ever hurt me ;)

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Sep 18 2004, 01:06 PM'] JUST BECAUSE IM NOT HERE DOESNT MEAN I DONT EXIST

that being said,

micah.... most likely to be a goofy daddy that cheers for his kids when everyone else is quiet

vera.... most likely to be some kind of politician fighting for truth in government

jason.... most likely to.... let me come back to this one

adam..... most likely the last person in government.... a SWIM INSTRUCTOR FOR THE PRESIDENT!! (vera after amber passes the bill remember??)

zach.... most likely to be famous one day for something great

colleen.... most likely to be a famous writer

tony.... dunno

john.... most likely to be a famous photographer?? lol

i think ive gotten everyone [/quote]
:(

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='StColette' date='Sep 20 2004, 05:57 PM'] I don't believe Micah would ever hurt me ;) [/quote]
I wouldn't hurt Jen in a million years.

Considering that she's the easiest stalking target I've ever had.

:lol:

Jen will get the joke...