StColette Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Sep 18 2004, 06:56 PM'] I'm new with all this stuff! I'm sure I could enhance it like I discovered a new tool when I was doing Andrews. If you don't want to change it, that's fine. Your more stubborn than our oldest parishner. (Long story, will post later!) [/quote] You're doing a wonderful job It's your art work so if you want to enhance it then fine I'm happy with the way it is, but if you want to change something about it then it's your's to do so. and yeah I know I'm stubborn, it's cause I'm Irish
drewmeister2 Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 Eddie made this for me. Thank you so much!!!
FutureSoror Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 If someone wanted to make me one that would be really cool. It would be something with St. Margaret Mary or St. Catherine of Siena.
the_rev Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [img]http://www.angeltowns3.com/members/stpadrepio/Andrea.jpg[/img] There ya go Andrea!
the_rev Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 Here you go FutureSoror! Hope you like it! Drop me a pm!!! [img]http://www.angeltowns3.com/members/stpadrepio/FutureSoror.jpg[/img]
FutureSoror Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 (edited) ignore this... Edited September 19, 2004 by FutureSoror
the_rev Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 (edited) Do you not like yours FutureSoror? I can change it. Here's Mulls... [img]http://www.angeltowns3.com/members/stpadrepio/Mulls.jpg[/img] Edited September 19, 2004 by the_rev
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 I'm currently working on PhatCatholic's.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 PhatCatholic: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/PhatCatholic.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 PhatCatholic, I made one with easier to read text, if you would prefer that: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/PhatCatholic2.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 18 2004, 09:12 PM'] what do i do now? [/quote] [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 18 2004, 09:12 PM']what do i do now?[/quote] you right click on the image, select "copy image location," go to your signature area on your profile, type "[i m g]", hit Ctrl+v, and type "[/i m g]". Both of the img things should be unspaced, but I can't do it on a post...
the_rev Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 Cappie's Signature [img]http://www.angeltowns3.com/members/stpadrepio/Cappie.jpg[/img]
homeschoolmom Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 I'm gonna have to keep trying.... grrr... but later... it's bedtime for the kids.
the_rev Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [img]http://www.angeltowns3.com/members/stpadrepio/Theotekos.jpg[/img] In his sig he talks about the Vatican and his love for it.
daugher-of-Mary Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 Micah or Eddie, could you make me a sig with the quote I have in my signature and an image of Christ and Our Lady? Thanks!
the_rev Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 Daughter of Mary, I'll make you one! Your my sis!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now