theculturewarrior Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Keep your California girls, I'm going back to Texas, You can keep your California girls, I'm going back to Texas. Oh why can't they all be petite señoritas? A cute southern girl or a Tejana linda? No me importa si guera o morenita, Son todas hermosas, anglas y latinas! Keep your California girls, I'm going back to Texas, You can keep your California girls, I'm going back to Texas. A traditional woman is good for your soul. If she has a boyfriend then she'll let you know. And if she doesn't want one, she'll tell you that too... and no hanky panky till she marries you. Keep your California girls, I'm going back to Texas, You can keep your California girls, I'm going back to Texas. Oh I want a girlfriend who calls God her Father, who loves family and thinks I'm worth the bother. Don't want to go on a date with her lawyer, don't want to worship her earth goddess mother, I need a girl who's a real culture warrior, I need a girl who's not from CALIFORNIA!!!!! Keep your California girls, I'm going back to Texas, You can keep your California girls, I'm going back to Texas. © 2003 Justin Lawrence
StColette Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 ooooooooooooooooooooh I love it !!! hehe
theculturewarrior Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 I thought you would Colette. Listen to it here: [url="http://www.ryanmeyers.com/dust"]http://www.ryanmeyers.com/dust[/url]
lifeteenchick527 Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 r u trying to diss california girls TCW?
theculturewarrior Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 You seem like a real sweetheart, Alena, but California girls already have their own song. Southern girls needed one.
VeraMaria Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 What about non-amrican girls we need a song But it's AWESOME Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
StColette Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 (edited) hehe southern girls rock hehe I'm not technically a Texas girl but I only live 5 mins from the Texas/Louisiana border lol so I'm close Edited September 18, 2004 by StColette
lifeteenchick527 Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 umm....ok fine...i guess one is okay
theculturewarrior Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 Thanks everybody. I learned something new today... (Phorums attract visual learners...post the lyrics, silly!)
homeschoolmom Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 why isn't there a song about MN girls? don't we look cute in our parkas?
theculturewarrior Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 Hey mom, I posted a new song to the Phanpage...it is me playing my nieces right handed guitar upside down. (I play lefty).
homeschoolmom Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 18 2004, 07:21 PM'] [/quote]
theculturewarrior Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 18 2004, 07:24 PM'] [/quote] I think it would be awesome to live in a state where God sets the dress code.
homeschoolmom Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 18 2004, 07:25 PM'] I think it would be awesome to live in a state where God sets the dress code. [/quote] I had no idea that snowmobile suits had the heavenly stamp of approval...
theculturewarrior Posted September 19, 2004 Author Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 18 2004, 07:30 PM'] I had no idea that snowmobile suits had the heavenly stamp of approval... [/quote] Maybe I think that because I've never been to MN in winter (or ever )
homeschoolmom Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 18 2004, 07:35 PM'] Maybe I think that because I've never been to MN in winter (or ever ) [/quote] well, that's just wrong... Get up here (quick, before the snow flies!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now