Iacobus Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 TCW try this [img]http://www.shaddowdomain.com/sinssoaps.jpg[/img]
Sojourner Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 A friend of mine had some of that stuff, Iacobus. LOL!
theculturewarrior Posted September 20, 2004 Author Posted September 20, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 20 2004, 04:33 PM'] TCW try this [img]http://www.shaddowdomain.com/sinssoaps.jpg[/img] [/quote] LOL I actually bought my OCD friend some of that.
Moosey Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 [quote]just because your best friends of the opposite sex doesn't mean that you have to go out...[/quote] Jeez I hope not...:ph34r: Most of my friends are guys....
Sojourner Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 20 2004, 04:29 PM'] LOL! If life adhered to the laws of a romantic comdey we would be. Why? Because we argue so much. Hehe. In other words, thank God life isn't a romantic comdey, lol. [/quote] Yes, yes you do. P&P style. :swoons:
Iacobus Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 LOL! I own a bar of it plus handy wipes, lol.
Iacobus Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 LOL! Is that all you have to say? I have been dying for you to see this thread, lo.
VeraMaria Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 :shootme: Well...it's as if this thread was designed especifically for this smiley : I can do one of three things 1. I can mad and start e-slapping people. We've seen in the past how effective THAT is...plus it's more amusement to you people than anything else. 2. I could deny it. But I've denied it so many times that I think it's obvious by now what I think 3. I could ignore it... All I'm going to say is this...GEEZ CANT TWO PEOPLE BE FRIENDS WITHOUT BEING TORN TO PIECES? Grrr. Only goes to prove that as soon as any of my brothers, whether real life or Internet adopted brothers () sees I have a guy friend it's like an invitation to be obnoxious. In conclusion, this thread was very well placed, being both Lame, Annoying and Worthless Time Wasting. I'm out...:hide:
J.R.D Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 Well if its any consulation i did not notice and attraction ..... and i like candy .....
VeraMaria Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 20 2004, 07:34 PM'] :shootme: Well...it's as if this thread was designed especifically for this smiley : I can do one of three things 1. I can mad and start e-slapping people. We've seen in the past how effective THAT is...plus it's more amusement to you people than anything else. 2. I could deny it. But I've denied it so many times that I think it's obvious by now what I think 3. I could ignore it... All I'm going to say is this...GEEZ CANT TWO PEOPLE BE FRIENDS WITHOUT BEING TORN TO PIECES? Grrr. Only goes to prove that as soon as any of my brothers, whether real life or Internet adopted brothers () sees I have a guy friend it's like an invitation to be obnoxious. In conclusion, this thread was very well placed, being both Lame, Annoying and Worthless Time Wasting. I'm out...:hide: [/quote] Oh, to add... Seems I sounded mad in that post. I'm not mad, es solo un chiste I have a lot of work to do...the school year is picking up....ugh To put it in clear English... There are not, never have been, and never will be any romantic feelings between me and Iacobus, only a good friendship and that's the truth of it although most of you are having so much fun w/ the teasing you'll probably ignore this Vera
Iacobus Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 LOL! I am not that much like the other J. LOL!
Iacobus Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Sep 20 2004, 06:02 PM'] now i see the attraction [/quote] "We need an optoistis (sp?) in the Promise to Vera and Iacobus thread STAT!" called out the disembodied voice from the speaker about TCW's head.
VeraMaria Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Sep 20 2004, 08:02 PM'] now i see the attraction [/quote] :shootme: [quote] what? [/quote] No one ever understands what he's talking about....
Iacobus Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 20 2004, 06:21 PM'] No one ever understands what he's talking about.... [/quote] LOL! Admit it, you understood it, lol.
voiciblanche Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 20 2004, 11:09 AM'] It's obvious that you two are attracted to one another at some level, but it's really not my business, so in the future, when I see your obvious atttraction to eachother, I'm not going to say things like, "Oh, just kiss and get it over with," or "Not with my sister, Iacobus." It's clearly a faux pas to point out the obvious um, tension between you two. I'm mean, just because I know it, and Amber knows it, and everybody on Phatmass knows it, doesn't mean it's polite for me to get involved. For that, I apologize. From now on, you can count on me to turn a blind eye to the obviously powerful feelings you two have for one another. I'm just going to be the silent shifting eyes in the painting of your baronial ancestors. I apologize for meddling in your affair, uh, I mean, affairs. God bless, TCW [/quote] Vera'd kill me if I laughed. -_- TCW, out of all my older siblings, you are by far the funniest.
VeraMaria Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Sep 20 2004, 09:40 PM'] Vera'd kill me if I laughed. -_- [/quote] lol, nah, i've killed my share of people today...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now