An Old School Catholic Message Board

If Anyone Tells U The Early Church Isn't Catholic

phatcatholic

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jun 24 2005, 12:45 AM']it should be ok. btw, i noticed on your webpage that the title for "sacrifice of the mass" is not in large font like the rest of the titles are. was that my mistake or yours?
[right][snapback]621316[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Probably mine, i will have to fix it. I probably messed it up when adding the quick links to the page

• 6 months later...

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Jan 12 2006, 03:37 PM']Ok so, I just now read this. Great stuff... a lot that I can use and cite...Thanks man!  :)
[right][snapback]854111[/snapback][/right][/quote]
it was originally in the FBC board, so that explains why u haven't seen it before ;) i'm glad i could help :D:

• 2 months later...
phatcatholic

[quote name='Revprodeji' date='Mar 24 2006, 03:04 AM']Phatty,

get ur lil but off the internet and get to minnesota so I can buy you a coffee!!!
[right][snapback]920002[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
for real? that'd be pimp 'ish
:coffee:

phatcatholic

i put it with my list of tracts so that it will be easier to find from now on:
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/directory/index.php/cat_id/517"]http://www.phatmass.com/directory/index.php/cat_id/517[/url]

Very cool. Hey, you know what would be cooler? You should throw a few biblical verses (either explicit or implicit) in there in CHRONOLOGICAL order. That way, not only would you incorporate a biblical defense, but at the same time you would be showing that the Bible is wrapped up in the midst of Tradition and defined by the Church! >;-]