Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 I like ponchos. I really do. They are comfy and warm, and I want to make one of my own out of fuzzy white fleece! How I like ponchos! Ponchos, ponchos, ponchos, ponchos, ponchos! I really like Ponchos! I am wearing a $5 poncho right now! I like ponchos! The bliss of the poncho! Poncho, poncho, poncho! This is going to the Lame thread, I know... I'm sorry I had to spam-a-fy the Open Mic again... I had to let this out...
LiL Kat Said Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yes..... only one thing i like more than a poncho is a big, comfy, fuzzy, hOoDiE!
Carrie Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 I love ponchos too! I've made a few for myself, but they're so cheap now I've bought a couple as well. I think I have 5 or 6 of them now.
Scofizzle Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 I like ponchos...they keep the rain off of you when its raining.....but im not a big fan of the things the girls wear that look like throw blankets or curtains
Guest T-Bone Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 I like the oil coats better for the rain. You know the ones, canvas coat, soaked with paraffin, wiegh like 30 pounds?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 21, 2004 Author Posted September 21, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 21 2004, 02:40 PM'] I don't like ponchos. [/quote] :freak: No like poncho?????
shelly_freak Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 ponchos are fun i have one and im knitting another
Sojourner Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 21 2004, 04:49 PM'] :freak: No like poncho????? [/quote] I like them on other people, but not on me ... I think they look fine, but they get in the way too much for me to love them.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 I prefer the umbrella I just bought when I got stuck in the rain.
Deeds Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 They are [i]everywhere[/i] over here. Walking down the street it's like poncho mania, mostly they are little pink crochet affairs. Ponchos aren't bad but I can't wait for this trend to be over.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 22, 2004 Author Posted September 22, 2004 I've wanted a poncho for many years, but my mom has always said NO!
Guest T-Bone Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 21 2004, 05:20 PM'] I prefer the umbrella I just bought when I got stuck in the rain. [/quote] You can't work when holding an umbrella.
Carrie Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 21 2004, 07:20 PM'] I prefer the umbrella I just bought when I got stuck in the rain. [/quote] boys
Guest T-Bone Posted September 23, 2004 Posted September 23, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 21 2004, 04:20 PM'] I prefer the umbrella I just bought when I got stuck in the rain. [/quote] Bus stop, wet day She's there, I say "Please share my umbrella" Bus comes, bus goes she stays, love grows under my umbrella All that summer we employed it wind or rain or shine That umbrella we enjoyed it by August she'll be mine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now