Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 22 2004, 01:26 AM'] So, bugger off! [/quote] That's a dirty word in England!
StColette Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 22 2004, 12:51 AM'] Now, you go away! [/quote] Fine I'm goin
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 22, 2004 Author Posted September 22, 2004 you can stay if you want to!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 22, 2004 Author Posted September 22, 2004 Now I am going to be secluded from everyone... I will be sad and lonely... Oh well, forget all this "go away" stuff... EVERYONE IS WELCOME, but only with an invitation!
Guest T-Bone Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 I got this here invitation...says I'm invited to a dinner in honor of my credit union...
rachael Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 lalalalalalalalala *whips out invitation*
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 22, 2004 Author Posted September 22, 2004 Let me see that thar invitation, make sure it's real...
azaelia Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 Ooooh can we play Clue? I want to be Miss Scarlet [poses dramatically]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 22, 2004 Author Posted September 22, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Sep 22 2004, 03:09 PM'] Ooooh can we play Clue? I want to be Miss Scarlet [poses dramatically] [/quote] Do you have an invitation? And we can't play clue cause no one has died!
azaelia Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 22 2004, 04:15 PM'] Do you have an invitation? And we can't play clue cause no one has died! [/quote] I think I have it with me [rummages through her purse like it's alot deeper than it looks] Hmmm.... Oh, I kinda meant the board game Clue...but we can kill someone off if you really want it to be realistic
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 22, 2004 Author Posted September 22, 2004 In the board game, Mr. Boddy had died, and we are trying to figure out the murder, that's the story behind the game. Did you think the game didn't have a background and was for silly accusing for nothing?? Where is your invitation???
rachael Posted September 22, 2004 Posted September 22, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 22 2004, 05:21 PM'] In the board game, Mr. Boddy had died, [/quote] so? your point?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now