emalouhow Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 Ok everyone, I just wanted to start this thread b/c I am just SO GLAD it's FALL!!! :wub: It's just such a beautiful, wonderful season and I thought people could just share what they love most about the fall (for those of you who live in Texas and have only 2 seasons, Summer and August....my deepest sympathies ) Ok, I'll start... Caramel Apples mmmmm..... ^_^
emalouhow Posted September 26, 2003 Author Posted September 26, 2003 GREAT BIG WARM SWEATSHIRTS!!!!! :D B)
emalouhow Posted September 26, 2003 Author Posted September 26, 2003 Hot Chocolate (see him licking his lips...i think he likes hot chocolate too) hehe
emalouhow Posted September 26, 2003 Author Posted September 26, 2003 football!! (my fav. sport to watch...GO IRISH!!!) ;)
Azriel Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 the beginning of Hockey Season!!!! Big thick socks to go with big warm sweatshirts!
jmjtina Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 Not having to shop for winter clothes! Wearing shorts and going swimming! B) How do you know it's Winter time in South Texas? Tamale cooking!
geetarplayer Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 Not hot enough to break a sweat Not cold enough to break a shiver Juuuuust right. -Mark
FreeSoul Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 The best fall fashions, hugs from friends cause it's a little chilly out, new smelling textbooks, playing sports in brisk canadian weather....ahhh yes...
dUSt Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 I think I'm going to get permission from my priest to miss mass and try out for Survivor. I'll bring a rosary as my luxury item and convert my tribe to Catholicism. By the way. Nice thread.
Dave Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 I think I'm going to get permission from my priest to miss mass and try out for Survivor. I'll bring a rosary as my luxury item and convert my tribe to Catholicism. Well, dUSt, I hate to burst your bubble, but what if you get voted off before you can convert them? For that matter, what if you got voted off first? Hey, it's possible; I know what a troublemaker you are! :lol:
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 :D man dust go for it and win!!!! and wear a phatmass shirt and everytime the camera goes on you, you'll be prayign the rosary on national television
emalouhow Posted September 27, 2003 Author Posted September 27, 2003 Ha dUst!! GO FOR IT!!!!! We have a group of us in Evansville that get together and watch it every Thursday night!!! In fact, in April, a friend and I hosted our own Survivor weekend for this group(guys vs girls). It was such a blast!!! We video taped it w/ interviews and everything and then we made this hilarious video. I may be a little biased, but honestly it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!! :D
emalouhow Posted September 28, 2003 Author Posted September 28, 2003 COME ON PEOPLE!!! Are there no more fall lovers out there? How about... Falling asleep to cool breezes coming through open windows (especially if it's raining) ;)
ReformationNow Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 My leather jacket that my dad bought for me when I was 13, which has been ruined, but I can't bear to throw it out so it's sitting in my closet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now