Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanna take those classes :sadder:

Theologian in Training
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Sep 27 2004, 02:37 PM'] I wanna take those classes :sadder: [/quote]
Well, we do have a lot of lay students in our class, so when you are at graduate level, then I am sure you can...except of course, for liturgical practicum and parish assignment. ;)

God Bless

Posted

overload bad, some free time good!

Posted

[quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Sep 28 2004, 10:25 AM'] Well, we do have a lot of lay students in our class, so when you are at graduate level, then I am sure you can...except of course, for liturgical practicum and parish assignment. ;)

God Bless [/quote]
oooh that's awesome ^_^

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Reason why I love being an art major:

I get to play with art stuff and have lots of fun and I don't have to take a bunch of hard classes, and just gen-eds...

Posted

having no major......take whatever you want

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...