J.R.D Posted September 27, 2004 Posted September 27, 2004 I got back from youth 2000 last night and it was awsome... i loved it alot and Fr. terry was there aswome priest and other franciscans there so cool!!..... just wanted to know if u heard of youth 2000 before?
azaelia Posted September 27, 2004 Posted September 27, 2004 OMG Fr. Terry is soooo cool!!!!!! [img]http://www.jelliebean.org/captionit/images/frterry.gif[/img] I love Youth 2000, although now it's called Journey, at least around here. I've gone almost every year since 1999. Although now they're turning gestapo on us and censoring anything that has to do with the Holy Spirit. If you're resting in the Spirit, they "wake you up" and make you leave the room. It's retarded And after adoring the Blessed Sacrament, they play these loud, hand-clapping, foot-stomping songs that completely shatter the mood. I think that's just our diocese though, and the Franciscans have nothing to do with it. I'm going again this year
J.R.D Posted September 27, 2004 Author Posted September 27, 2004 Yes that Fr. Terry he loves motorcycles and everythng to do with them .... he was riding them at Youth 2000 ad everything he funny and holy (holy cool) and it was great!!!!
J.R.D Posted September 27, 2004 Author Posted September 27, 2004 i agree we talked for 5 hours on saturday straight
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 27, 2004 Posted September 27, 2004 thats awesome john! i have yet gone to a youth 2000 but i hope to see fr. stan soon! lol
immaculata Posted September 27, 2004 Posted September 27, 2004 We have Youth 2000 that's hosted by the Brothers of St. John!
immaculata Posted September 27, 2004 Posted September 27, 2004 you mean the Golden Grahams? I thought it was time for a change..
musturde Posted September 27, 2004 Posted September 27, 2004 lol sorry, I didnt think u read my post...
disturbedxfairy Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 yes our pastor is the head of youth 2000 in the United states
immaculata Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Sep 27 2004, 07:51 PM'] lol sorry, I didnt think u read my post... [/quote] ohhh wait.. sig. what? Is the picture not showing up?
daugher-of-Mary Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 I went to a Youth 2000 at the Josephinum. Very wonderful experience. Has anyone else heard Fr. Antoinne speak (Brother of St John I think)?
J.R.D Posted September 28, 2004 Author Posted September 28, 2004 wow everyone knows Fr. Terry ..... and The brothers of St. John are awsome there just so cute lol all of them are cute
franciscanheart Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 i miss youth 2000 .... and angela and matt and our youth group together at youth 2000
dUSt Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Sep 27 2004, 02:30 PM'] I got back from youth 2000 last night and it was awsome... i loved it alot and Fr. terry was there aswome priest and other franciscans there so cool!!..... just wanted to know if u heard of youth 2000 before? [/quote] What town was this at?
franciscanheart Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 i thought this one was in little rock, dUSt. i think. im not sure though. i miss the fransiscans.... they went with us to world youth day
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now