franciscanheart Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 do you not remember when jennie and paul and i were always on the top of that list and we were at like 4 and 5 HUNDRED????
Iacobus Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 28 2004, 01:10 AM'] And that's where the math is flawed. Once you reach a certain number of posts, the flood control shuts off. I haven't had flood control for maybe 4,000 posts. [/quote] It is Church faithful and above you don't have it.... I know
rachael Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 i havent had flood control for a loooooooooooooooong time
Sojourner Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 I just realized I didn't have flood control. Now I can post all I want. Ha ha ha!!!
StColette Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 28 2004, 01:10 AM'] And that's where the math is flawed. Once you reach a certain number of posts, the flood control shuts off. I haven't had flood control for maybe 4,000 posts. [/quote] I still get caught by flood control
Sojourner Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 How? You have WAY more posts than I do. That's weird.
Sojourner Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 I might be because I'm a mod ... but that doesn't explain Rachael ...
rachael Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 maybe because i have been on here quite a while? .......before the phorum got broke' before the join date it currently says on my profile
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 hey, I'm today's top poster currently! Micah is close behind me! [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?&act=Stats"]http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?&act=Stats[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now