Soldier4Him Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 Join our club!!!! President~LiL Kat Said VP~Soldier4Him Secretary~FiZzGiG Treasurer~undecided Who wants in???
LiL Kat Said Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 ok our club needs a slogan. *think think*
Guest An9elbaby88 Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 a good slogan is: pie and rock walls...yumm haha
LiL Kat Said Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 azaelia...... would YOU like to be in the club??
LiL Kat Said Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 [quote name='An9elbaby88' date='Sep 29 2004, 05:01 PM'] a good slogan is: pie and rock walls...yumm haha [/quote] Hello Helen love!!!! So glad you have joined us! Welcome to phatmass! Look around a bit!
Guest An9elbaby88 Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 [FONT=Geneva] [SIZE=7][COLOR=purple] so what is my job in this clubaroono?
LiL Kat Said Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 your assignment helenroo is to go get a rock from outside and put it somewhere in your room so when you see it you will think of the club and say a quick lil prayer for everyone in zee club. as is everyone else's assignment.
Guest An9elbaby88 Posted September 29, 2004 Posted September 29, 2004 sweetness! ill do it RIGHT AWAY!
KatFromSVDP Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 Hello Kathleen! I would very much like to join this pie and rock wall club! Maybe we could even make a special position for me.. like pie-tester? or slogan-maker? haha It's a little late to go gathering rocks from the great outdoors but I'll get to it ASAP.. As far as slogan ideas go this is all I've got.. ~ PAG OAR WAFT (Pie's Are Good.. Oh And Rock.. Walls Are Fun Too) lol ~ (sing to the tune of "Academy Sports and Outdoors.. the right stuff, the right price!") If you love pies and rock walls Join the pie /(slash) rock climbing club! ~ Errbody on Phatmass say "PIE!" (ya'll say.. "PIE!") Errbody on Phatmass say "ROCKS!" (ya'll say.. "ROCKS!") Errbody on Phatmass say "YUMMM!" (you guessed it.. ya'll say "YUMMM!") haha yeah so I know they're all really stupid.. but hey, I had fun making them up. lol And that last one was for Kathleen and all the other SVDP peeps that went on Steubenville! Ok well can't wait to see you bright and early at Coffee and Peeps tomorrow Kathleen! Bye!!!!!!!! Hope ya'll all have a great rest of the week!
LiL Kat Said Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 [quote name='KatFromSVDP' date='Sep 29 2004, 08:38 PM'] Hello Kathleen! I would very much like to join this pie and rock wall club! Maybe we could even make a special position for me.. like pie-tester? or slogan-maker? haha It's a little late to go gathering rocks from the great outdoors but I'll get to it ASAP.. As far as slogan ideas go this is all I've got.. ~ PAG OAR WAFT (Pie's Are Good.. Oh And Rock.. Walls Are Fun Too) lol ~ (sing to the tune of "Academy Sports and Outdoors.. the right stuff, the right price!") If you love pies and rock walls Join the pie /(slash) rock climbing club! ~ Errbody on Phatmass say "PIE!" (ya'll say.. "PIE!") Errbody on Phatmass say "ROCKS!" (ya'll say.. "ROCKS!") Errbody on Phatmass say "YUMMM!" (you guessed it.. ya'll say "YUMMM!") haha yeah so I know they're all really stupid.. but hey, I had fun making them up. lol And that last one was for Kathleen and all the other SVDP peeps that went on Steubenville! Ok well can't wait to see you bright and early at Coffee and Peeps tomorrow Kathleen! Bye!!!!!!!! Hope ya'll all have a great rest of the week! [/quote] haha what great originality Kat! umm....... yeah originality... jk, they're fun!
rachael Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 [quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Sep 29 2004, 11:44 PM'] oh can I join?? Please?? [/quote] no! of course not! j/k
*teen4Christ* Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 oh thanks! you make me feel so loved! jk hey I voted for your date to be home coming king!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now