An Old School Catholic Message Board

The I Love Pie And Rock Walls Thread!

Soldier4Him

[quote name='An9elbaby88' date='Sep 29 2004, 05:01 PM'] a good slogan is: pie and rock walls...yumm haha :rolling: [/quote]
Hello Helen love!!!!

So glad you have joined us!

Welcome to phatmass!

Look around a bit! :D

your assignment helenroo
is to go get a rock from outside and put it somewhere in your room so when you see it you will think of the club and say a quick lil prayer for everyone in zee club.

as is everyone else's assignment.

Hello Kathleen! I would very much like to join this pie and rock wall club! Maybe we could even make a special position for me.. like pie-tester? or slogan-maker? ;) haha It's a little late to go gathering rocks from the great outdoors but I'll get to it ASAP.. As far as slogan ideas go this is all I've got..

~ PAG OAR WAFT (Pie's Are Good.. Oh And Rock.. Walls Are Fun Too) lol
~ (sing to the tune of "Academy Sports and Outdoors.. the right stuff, the right price!")
If you love pies and rock walls
Join the pie /(slash) rock climbing club!
~ Errbody on Phatmass say "PIE!" (ya'll say.. "PIE!")
Errbody on Phatmass say "ROCKS!" (ya'll say.. "ROCKS!")
Errbody on Phatmass say "YUMMM!" (you guessed it.. ya'll say "YUMMM!")

haha yeah so I know they're all really stupid.. but hey, I had fun making them up. lol And that last one was for Kathleen and all the other SVDP peeps that went on Steubenville!

Ok well can't wait to see you bright and early at Coffee and Peeps tomorrow Kathleen! Bye!!!!!!!! Hope ya'll all have a great rest of the week!

[quote name='KatFromSVDP' date='Sep 29 2004, 08:38 PM'] Hello Kathleen! I would very much like to join this pie and rock wall club! Maybe we could even make a special position for me.. like pie-tester? or slogan-maker? ;) haha It's a little late to go gathering rocks from the great outdoors but I'll get to it ASAP.. As far as slogan ideas go this is all I've got..

~ PAG OAR WAFT (Pie's Are Good.. Oh And Rock.. Walls Are Fun Too) lol
~ (sing to the tune of "Academy Sports and Outdoors.. the right stuff, the right price!")
If you love pies and rock walls
Join the pie /(slash) rock climbing club!
~ Errbody on Phatmass say "PIE!" (ya'll say.. "PIE!")
Errbody on Phatmass say "ROCKS!" (ya'll say.. "ROCKS!")
Errbody on Phatmass say "YUMMM!" (you guessed it.. ya'll say "YUMMM!")

haha yeah so I know they're all really stupid.. but hey, I had fun making them up. lol And that last one was for Kathleen and all the other SVDP peeps that went on Steubenville!

Ok well can't wait to see you bright and early at Coffee and Peeps tomorrow Kathleen! Bye!!!!!!!! Hope ya'll all have a great rest of the week! [/quote]
:lol: haha

what great originality Kat!

umm....... yeah :mellow:

originality... ;)

jk, they're fun! :D