JuCa Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 Who all in here watches Survivor??? Right now....I am totally for Rupert!!!!!
emalouhow Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 GREAT THREAD JUCA!!!! Rupert is the best!!! Can you believe he found his spear?! He's hilarious!!! :D
dUSt Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 Rupert reminds mean EXACTLY like Don John. Seriously.
jasJis Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 Rupert looks like Father J. He was still wrong to pillage the other tribes shoes. Even if they were stupid to leave them laying there. I liked how he said that they don't need to hurt the other tribe when they got to take something from them. The woman was wrong to take the tarp. As Peter Pan would say: "Bad form."
JuCa Posted September 27, 2003 Author Posted September 27, 2003 I agree it was definitely wrong for him to take the shoes. They would have probably been fine without doing that! And for the tarp...they really should have let tribe Morgan keep it. Morgan really does not have much to survive out there. That's really all they had!!! Drakes team so has it together. They have been showing great teamwork. I just really enjoy watching them. As for Morgan, they really need to boost up their team spirit and turn things around. It's sad that they are just down...i wonder why they are losing - although they don't have as much strength as Drake who eats fish everyday!!!! HA I don't think they are finding it too hard to be a "Survivor". Next week shows some quarrel between them. We'll have to see what Thursday brings!!! It reminds me of everyday life. If you get down... you aren't motivated to do anything and you just want to quit. That's why it's good to keep God in our life and give Him our all. (gotta find a way to relate it to God! :D )
dUSt Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 I don't think Rupert was wrong for taking the shoes. It's a game. The theme is "pirates". That's what pirates do. Now, taking the tarp was a bad move. She would have been better off being friendly, asking them where they hid their water bottle, and worked with them on options--she must have forgot they'll eventually be merging. She just made a bunch of enemies already.
JuCa Posted September 27, 2003 Author Posted September 27, 2003 true that! She definitely has it coming
emalouhow Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 I thought stealing the shoes was an ingenious idea!! Isn't that what this game is all about? Especially when the entire theme of the game is pirates. But the tarp thing was not a good idea...I don't think she's made many friends on the Morgan tribe! But the whole pirate thing has been an extremely interesting twist to the game...treasure maps to buried treasure...how cool is that? Even the immunity idol is really cool. So far, goodbye Nicole and goodbye Skinny Ryan....who's gonna be next? :blink:
Dave Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Survivor has never interested me. It's sad when people have to stab each other in the back just for a shot at winning $1 million. If I want to see that sort of thing, all I have to do is go out into the work force.
nippy316 Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Oh my...I LOVE Survivor. Don't even call my house on a Thursday night, because no one is coming to the phone. I'm all about Rupert. I don't know how in the world he found that spearhead. And stealing the shoes was the funniest thing I've ever seen on any season of Survivor. He is just so funny looking with his skirt. Oh, and when the other guy called him "Grizzly Adams" I almost died laughing!! RUPERT ROCKS!!
JuCa Posted October 3, 2003 Author Posted October 3, 2003 Drake continues to dominate as another member of the Morgan tribe is forced to leave the island. Once again Rupert "the beast" shows his strength and dominates the scene. I just love Rupert!!!!!! What's not to like? -- especially in that cute skirt-- Too bad about Lill. She did a lot of the work around camp. Darrah should have been outta there because all she did was lay around and whine!!!! They are definitely going to have to do something soon or the Morgan tribe will be extinct.
Donna Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 Don't they hardly wear any clothes? Slippery slopes, Catholics.
L-5 Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 Don't they hardly wear any clothes? Slippery slopes, Catholics. The whole survivor series is ingenious. They've managed to make a microcosm of real life but package it as a game show. Do they hardly wear any clothes? Not any less than anyone shipwrecked on an island would wear... Rupert's the best. He's so talented at catching fish. There were the middle survivor series that I didn't watch just because I thought it would all be the same, but this one seems to have all sorts of new and interesting things.
nippy316 Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 This season is the coolest one there has been in a while because of the pirate theme. Rupert is the perfect pirate!
Kilroy the Ninja Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 Rupert reminds mean EXACTLY like Don John. Seriously. Oh my gosh!!!! You are so right dUSt!!!!! SCARY!!!!!!!!! (I don't know which is more scary, the fact that Rupert reminds us of DJ or the reality OF DJ.... hmmmmm.....) :D :ph34r:
jasJis Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 Last night was stunning. What do you think about Rubert being upset about being asked to loose an immunity challenge so they can vote somebody off. He was ticked and felt that the guy was a traitor to the whole Tribe. I liked that. It is putting into practice doing good for the greater good, not selfish good. Very Christian. There are times to look out for selfish intrests (later in the game) but right now it should all be for the survival of the ENTIRE tribe. They have more people to work, gather food, get water, and take turns resting people from the physical Challenges. They also have a greater talent pool to strategize for the Challenges.
JuCa Posted October 3, 2003 Author Posted October 3, 2003 Drake has been working good since day one. Morgan should have gotten their act together on the first day when they were in the market place. They didn't use their heads. Drake came out with so much stuff and Morgan left with money. Why wouldn't they at least buy...well, anything!? I do feel bad for Morgan in some ways though. It would be tought not winning any. I do not want Drake to give it to them. I want them to earn it! I am guessing the next challenge will be a mind game....that way Morgan has a little bit more of a chance because any physical activity they will have a hard time with. We'll see how next weeks show goes! And as for the clothes, yes they are somewhat immodest. This is TV though so they won't fully show anything too revealing. I agree that this may be slippery for some folks who are immature in their thinking.
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 I feel like I'm totally out of the loop.... I don't watch Survivor. I like to watch TLC for Trading Spaces and While You Were Out. Matthew likes the Cartoon Network.... :D (We just got a TV recently because cable tv came with our cable internet and we decided if we're paying for it we may as well use it.)
Lil Red Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 Ice, I'm with you, I don't watch Survivor. I didn't really even watch the first one! Like all "reality" shows, I feel they've gotten just a little out of hand.
nippy316 Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 Drake will continue winning all physical challenges because they've been eating and sleeping the best. They have the best shelter and Rupert has been raking in those fish for dinner. I love reality TV. Amazing Race is my favorite, but Survivor has rocked from the beginning. I remember the old days of Richard, Sue Hawk and Rudy. Those were the days.....memories....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now