theculturewarrior Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 Can we change the name of the "Lame, Annoying, and Worthless Time-Wasting Board" to simply, "the Uber Lame Board." The original description is a little wordy.
azaelia Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 Doesn't matter to me...although I'm not sure I like the use of the words annoying and worthless...makes me feel insignificant
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 *turns on Scottish accent* "I just can't do it Captain... ...I don't have the [b][i]POWER![/i][/b]" I don't have the authority for a name change.
gonzaga Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 Whit dae ye mean?! raphy bhoy.. we dont aw tawk like nat no? lol
Carrie Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 uber uber uber uber uber uber uber uber sorry, i like that word... uber uber uber uber uber......... UBER!
Scofizzle Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 yes.....I reminded everyone of a kewl word.....UER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER
toledo_jesus Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 Wordiness is lame. Uber is too un-lame. too powerful a word. Even describing the lameness of this board should be done in a lame fashion. With excess verbosity.
Moosey Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 [quote name='gonzaga' date='Sep 30 2004, 02:12 PM'] Whit dae ye mean?! raphy bhoy.. we dont aw tawk like nat no? lol [/quote]
Sojourner Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Sep 30 2004, 04:21 PM'] Wordiness is lame. Uber is too un-lame. too powerful a word. Even describing the lameness of this board should be done in a lame fashion. With excess verbosity. [/quote] That's a very good point. We should embrace the lameness.
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 30, 2004 Posted September 30, 2004 How about just The Uber Time Wasting Board? I like that... because not everything in here is annoying, lame, or worthless, but its definately a time waster.
theculturewarrior Posted September 30, 2004 Author Posted September 30, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Sep 30 2004, 05:15 PM'] How about just The Uber Time Wasting Board? I like that... because not everything in here is annoying, lame, or worthless, but its definately a time waster. [/quote] Capital idea, Ice P!
Guest T-Bone Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 This is the Uber Lame, Annoying and Worthless Time Wasting Thread.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now