Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Well. geez, don't invite anyone else... Have fun TCW and Mr. Peterson! Enjoy your food!
theculturewarrior Posted October 1, 2004 Author Posted October 1, 2004 mister peterson wanted to know if you were on the menu but I told him to behave. MISTER PETERSON! :angry: BEHAVE!!!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 1 2004, 11:11 AM'] mister peterson wanted to know if you were on the menu but I told him to behave. [/quote] Uh... Thanks TCW...
Sojourner Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 I'm ready for lunch about now ... tengo hambre ...
Big Joe Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 That's just odd.... I used to have an imaginary friend called Mr. Peterson. Really.
Noel's angel Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 oooooooohhhhh, scary, but mister peterson is real, not imaginary and i love him very much
Kaeldra Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [quote] That's just odd.... I used to have an imaginary friend called Mr. Peterson. [/quote] Maybe its the same guy (is mister peterson really a person..I'm getting more and more confused )
azaelia Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Mr. Peterson locked me in the closet. He'll locl you in there too, precious. Yes, he will. :skitzo: Is it just me, or am I starting to sound like TCW? STOP RUBBING OFF ON ME! :angry:
azaelia Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [quote name='Kaeldra' date='Oct 1 2004, 03:28 PM'] (is mister peterson really a person..I'm getting more and more confused ) [/quote] Mr. Peterson is TCW's coat.
Big Joe Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 My Mr. Peterson wasn't a jerk. He was nice. He was always telling me not to do bad stuff...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 He's a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad jacket, but he is still our friend!
Big Joe Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Mr. Peterson doesn't exist, or at least that's what my Mommy said!
Noel's angel Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 oh dear, maybe ur mister peterson doesnt exist, but mister peterson the coat is definately real
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now