Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

My siggie has vanished ...


Recommended Posts

Noel's angel
Posted

no idea, mine did a wee while ago, but i see it is now back

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

oh....

theculturewarrior
Posted

hey Noel...

mister peterson says hi.

Noel's angel
Posted

tell him i say hi, but tell him im still a bit grumpy with him

theculturewarrior
Posted

he says he's sorry...he had a bit too much scotch that day. He says if his breath ever smells like whiskey, just disregard anything he says.

(As a matter of fact he made a complete mess of my apartment, and he couldn't hear me knocking when I was locked out because he had Alice Cooper blaring. :angry: Come to think of it, I'm a bit grumpy with him too.)

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 3 2004, 04:33 PM'] (As a matter of fact he made a complete mess of my apartment, and he couldn't hear me knocking when I was locked out because he had Alice Cooper blaring. :angry: Come to think of it, I'm a bit grumpy with him too.) [/quote]
I thought it was White Snake... :huh:

Posted

my sigs still here I think :unsure:

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Oct 3 2004, 03:58 PM'] I thought it was White Snake... :huh: [/quote]
white snake was what was blaring on the stereo when he finally let me in...but when I was cleaning up after him, I found his Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent, and Peter Frampton cd's strewn all across the floor. :angry:

Noel's angel
Posted

TELL MISTER PETERSON THAT HE HAS TO STOP DRINKING, OTHERWISE ITLL BE AN EARLY GRAVE FOR HIM, woops, capitals by accident.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 3 2004, 04:10 PM'] Ted Nugent [/quote]
... is pro-Bush...

There are posters everywhere about these things...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...