ReformationNow Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 For topic 1010, I chose a favorite songs topic. I'll give you a list to fill out. If you do not fill out the list, I will come to your house and eat all your food while you are sleeping. Favorite Rock song: "Jailhouse Rock" Favorite Country Song: "Amarillo" Favorite Pop song: "Shape of my Heart" Favorite Oldies song: "Deuce Coupe" Favorite Soundtrack: "Grease", "Rocky Soundtrack" Favorite Christmas Song: "O Holy Night" Favorite Christian song: "I pledge Allegiance to the Lamb" If y'all have any to add, go ahead!
Carrie Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 (edited) Favorite Rock song: "She Talks to Angels" by Black Crows Favorite Country Song: "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw Favorite Pop song: "Crimson and Clover" by Jimmy Eat World Favorite Oldies song: "That Lovin' Feelin" by The Righteous Brothers Favorite Soundtrack: "The Breakfast CLub" Favorite Christmas Song: "Santa Baby" by some lady who's name I don't know Favorite Christian song: There are a few, so I can't pick just one Favorite Rap song: "No Sleep Til Brooklyn" by The Beastie Boys Edited September 28, 2003 by Carrie
Dave Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Favorite Rock song: "Love In An Elevator" by Aerosmith Favorite Country Song: "Every Little Thing" by Carlene Carter Favorite Pop song: "Love At First Sight" by Kylie Minogue and "Why Can't I" by Liz Phair Favorite Oldies song: "Come Go With Me" by The Dell-Vikings and "Blue Moon" by The Marcels Favorite Soundtrack: "Saturday Night Fever" Favorite Christmas Song: "O Come All Ye Faithful" Favorite Christian song: "Amazing Love" Favorite Rap song: "Boom! Shake The Room" by Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince ***Note to Carrie -- The lady who sings "Santa Baby" is Eartha Kitt, and Madonna remade it.
Carrie Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Thanks Dave! I knew Madonna redid it, but I like the original much better!
ryanmeyersmusic Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 This is quite a difficult one for me, but I'll try and give you my favorites as of this minute: Favorite Rock song: "Switchfoot: This is Your Life" Favorite Country Song: "Johnny Cash: In My Life" (if you haven't heard this version of the Beatles tune you should do your best to make that happen. it's on his album: The Man Comes Around) Favorite Pop song: "Counting Crows & Venessa Carlton: Big Yellow Taxi" Favorite Oldies song: "Hank Williams: Hey, Good Lookin'" Favorite Soundtrack: "I Am Sam" Favorite Christmas Song: "O Holy Night" Favorite Christian song: "Nichole Nordeman: Why"
Tony Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 favorite whatever song.. Classic Rock- Led Zeppelin- Black Dog Rock: The Smiths- Ask and Michelle Branch- Everywhere County song: Johnny Cash- Ring of fire Pop: Stacie Orrico- Stuck Oldies- Temptations- My girl Dance/Techno- Moby- All that I need is to be loved Rap: Grits (any of their songs pretty much) Christian- Rich Mullins - amesome God
dUSt Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Rock - Enter Sandman (Metallica), Take the Long Way Home (Supertramp), I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty) Country - Momma Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys (Willie Nelson), The Devil Went Down To Georgia (Charlie Daniels Band) Pop - Rock With You (Michael Jackson), It Don't Matter to Me (Bread) Oldies - Love and Happiness (Al Green) Soundtrack - Pulp Fiction Christmas Song - Silent Night Christian Song - Man of Fire (manCHILD and Fr Pontifex), Battlecry (mayd by GOD), Spiritual High (MC Just)
Dave Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 And I thought dUSt was going to make up something humorous! Well, I guess not. ;)
Azriel Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Favorite Rock song: "Paint it Black" - The Stones Favorite Country Song: "Crazy" - Patsy Cline Favorite Pop song: "No One is to Blame" - Howard Jones Favorite Oldies song: "Try a Little Tenderness" - Otis Redding Favorite Soundtrack: "The Commitments" & "The Wedding Singer" Favorite Christmas Song: "O Holy Night" Favorite Christian song: "Life Means So much" - Chris Rice Favorite Song of All time? - "Yesterday" - The Beatles
immaculata Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Favorite Rock song: "In the End" - Linkin Park Favorite Country Song: "Amazed" - Lonestar Favorite Pop song: pop?? blech! I'll go with anything Good Charlotte, though I won't consider them pop. Favorite Oldies song: "Elenor Rigby" - The Beatles Favorite Soundtrack: "Les Miserables" Favorite Christmas Song: "O Holy Night" - Josh Groban version!! Favorite Christian song: "Panis Angelicus" - (When my friend John Paul sings it!) Favorite Rap song: "Bombs Over Baghdad" Favorite Song of All time? so many.. right now it's "Harder to Breathe" - Maroon 5
TempleofVesarius Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Favorite Rock song: hmmm sooo many prolly "hemmorage(in my hands) by fuel, that and "running away" by hoobastank, and "its been awhile" by staind Favorite Country Song: I dont like fake music Favorite Pop song: see "favorite country song" Favorite Oldies song: "secret agent man" Favorite Soundtrack: "Out Cold" Favorite Christmas Song: "silent night" Favorite Christian song: "circle of friends" Favorite Rap song: aww naw (nappy roots) Favorite Song of All time "you can dance if you want to... "
cantstopdancin9 Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Favorite Rock song: "Seven Nation Army" White Stripes Favorite Country Song: "Man, I feel like a Woman" Shania Twain Favorite Pop song: "More to Life" Stacie Orrico Favorite Oldies song: "Mambo #5" Lou Bega (does that count?) Favorite Soundtrack: CENTER STAGE!!! Favorite Christmas Song: "All I want for Christmas" Mariah Carey Favorite Christian song: "All for You" Rachel Lampa
TempleofVesarius Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 (edited) THANK YOU RYM FOR TURNING ME ON TO SWITCHFOOT...I OWE YOU MY LIFE NOW i had it wrong the first time :ph34r: Edited September 29, 2003 by TempleofVesarius
Jake Huether Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Favorite Rock song: "November Rain" (Guns n Roses) Favorite Country Song: "Boy named sue" "And the Thunder Rolls" Favorite Pop song: "Just like a Prayer" Favorite Oldies song: Not sure of the name... It goes "imagin me and you, and you and me. No matter how they tossed the dice, it had to be..." Favorite Soundtrack: "Brother Son, Sister Moon" (Donavan) Favorite Christmas Song: "One small Child (?)" (Evie) - see my sig. Favorite Christian song: "I want to know you more"
FX2 Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Favorite Rock song: "Eat you alive" by limp bizkit Favorite Country Song: "Dont take the girl" by Tim McGraw Favorite Pop song: "Swing Swing" by All American Rejects Favorite Oldies song: "Safety Dance?" by Men Without Hats Favorite Soundtrack: "Cradle to tha Grave" Favorite Christmas Song: yeah um let me get back to u on that one Favorite Christian song: Ok here they are:"I can only imagine" by Mercy Me "Ooh aah ooh" by grits "School of the Eucharist" by Fr. Stan "Irene" by toby mac "unborn victims of violence" by Fr. Stan "Suffer" by Fr Stan. Get it? Fr Stan is awsome! Favorite Rap song: "Till i collapse" by eminem "the way i am" by eminem "like Glue" by sean paul "one mic" by nas
Raven Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 Favorite Rock song: "Chrome B*tch" -Zeromancer Favorite Country Song: dunno really.... "Good-bye Earl" -Dixie Chicks, prolly Favorite Pop song: don't listen to Favorite Oldies song: "Bohemian Rhapsody"-Queen Favorite Soundtrack: "Queen of the Damned" Favorite Christmas Song: can't think of it's name... how sad o.o Favorite Christian song: "One Girl Revolution" -Superchick (might not be a Christian song, but it's a Christian band"
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 Favorite Rock song: im not sure Favorite Country Song: "Concrete Angel" Martina Mcbride Favorite Pop song: Ataris-"My reply" "unopened letter to the world" Favorite Oldies song: all of them!! Favorite Soundtrack: "Grease", "Rocky Soundtrack" Favorite Christmas Song: "What Child Is This" Favorite Christian song: any michael W. smith, jars of clay, rebecca st.james songs Favorite Punk Song: "By what right" Slick Shoes
ryanmeyersmusic Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 you're very welcome, temple... snag their latest: beautiful letdown. it's well worth whatever you pay for it, i promise.
TempleofVesarius Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 dude i bought it that day...they are seriously the best band i have heard in so long its not even funny I love their lyrics, they make you ask questions about yourself.
marielapin Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 Favorite Rock song: "Sweet Child of Mine" by Aerosmith Favorite Country Song: "Islands in the Stream" Dolly Parton and Kenny Loggins? Favorite Pop song: "Walk Like an Egyptian" The Bangles Favorite Oldies song: any Beach Boys Favorite Soundtrack: "Harry Potter", "The Three Musketeers", "The Fellowship of the Ring" Favorite Christmas Song: "What Child is This?" Favorite Christian song: hmm not sure what you mean, hymn or rock, so I'll say "Anybody Out There" Burlap to Cashmere
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now