Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

4369 posts!


Recommended Posts

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Are there any oreos?

Noel's angel
Posted

coagulated milk strings are yucky, theyre like rubber

Posted

coagulated milk is the best thing ever invented.

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 5 2004, 04:22 PM'] coagulated milk is the best thing ever invented. [/quote]
...next to coffee, and chocolate :cool:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Was coagulated milk invented?

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Oct 5 2004, 03:23 PM'] ...next to coffee, and chocolate :cool: [/quote]
OK, I'll give you coffee, but I'd say it's better than chocolate.






*prepares to be beaten*

Posted

mmm...coagulated milk

*eats all coagulated milk cubes in one gulp*

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Hey, what about me?

Noel's angel
Posted

yes coagulated milk was invented on April 1st of some year that i cant remember by Dr William Chedder, that is the truth

Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 5 2004, 05:24 PM'] Hey, what about me? [/quote]
nope, sorry
it's all mine :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 5 2004, 03:24 PM'] Hey, what about me? [/quote]
You gotta be quick around here ...

:ph34r:

Posted

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Oct 5 2004, 04:24 PM'] OK, I'll give you coffee, but I'd say it's better than chocolate.

*prepares to be beaten* [/quote]
I don't know. I'd say both coagulated milk and chocolate are on a level playing field since they compliment each other very well :cool:




White chocolate cheesecake :drool:

Posted

OK, I can live with that ... Cheesecake is my favorite dessert, although pumpkin pie is a close second.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I think I might hoard all the oreos...

Posted

*steals seat cushions*

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Oct 5 2004, 03:28 PM'] *steals seat cushions* [/quote]
HEY! Stealing is bad! Put that back! I'll bring out the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,! :angry:

Posted

tht's ok, i'll just throw the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, across the street and let cars run over them

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

No, I'm not going to give them to you, that would be a dumb idea... I'm going to force feed them to you! mwah ha ha hahaha! :mischief:







No, I really wouldn't do that. That would be mean, but I might eat them and throw some at you...

Posted

good to know

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...