Ash Wednesday Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 I'm watching it -- my impression so far is that Cheney is disemboweling poor Edwards. I don't think sitting at a table suits Edwards so well. He looks nervous, like he wants to jump out of that chair.
Paladin D Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 I'm watching it right now, Vice-President Cheney is ripping up Edwards.
Iacobus Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 I am not watching. I really dislike Chency... a lot I don't think highly of him, poster boy for Ike's warning of teh MI... I was going to read the Kerry spin and some of the papers tm about it.
Paladin D Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Oct 5 2004, 09:25 PM'] lol how? [/quote] Cheney is backing up his arguments by using Kerry's record, and pointing out pieces of Edward's own arguments.
Iacobus Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Oct 5 2004, 08:34 PM'] Cheney is backing up his arguments by using Kerry's record, and pointing out pieces of Edward's own arguments. [/quote] Hmmm, that sounds intresting. I can't wait for the FactCheck report to come out... they are entitled to their own opoions, not their own facts.
White Knight Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 Edwards is being torn up, badly. lol GO Mr. Vice President! [color=red][b]BUSH/CHENY 2004[/b][/color]
popestpiusx Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 Cheney is ripping him to pieces. I like the bit about Edwards record in the Senate.
Ash Wednesday Posted October 6, 2004 Author Posted October 6, 2004 OMG! "Senator Gone"? "The first time I've met you was walking to the table tonight." That was brutal. Edwards couldn't respond to that one. His response was something about Cheney's voting record, but Edwards didn't explain why he missed those meetings.
popestpiusx Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 I really liked Edwards failed attempt to stick Cheney for his voting record in the House. Cheney's record sounded good to me, at least his House votes. Edwards is sinking bad.
popestpiusx Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 Edwards is talking about "moral responsibility"! Now that is funny.
Paladin D Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 LOL, loved the comment Cheney made [i]"And that is old data, that's data from 2003, which doesn't include the gains in 2004"[/i] or something of that sort. Edwards just side-stepped that, looked like he was gonna cry.
popestpiusx Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Oct 5 2004, 09:54 PM'] LOL, loved the comment Cheney made [i]"And that is old data, that's data from 2003, which doesn't include the gains in 2004"[/i] or something of that sort. Edwards just side-stepped that, looked like he was gonna cry. [/quote] If Cheney makes him cry, I will vote Bush.
Iacobus Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 [quote name='popestpiusx' date='Oct 5 2004, 08:48 PM'] I really liked Edwards failed attempt to stick Cheney for his voting record in the House. Cheney's record sounded good to me, at least his House votes. Edwards is sinking bad. [/quote] Cheney's record isn't anything much of which Catholics should be proud. Moreover, he told Ford to add the morality plank to his platform because I am paraphasing but trying to stay close to the terms with same conotations, "After the election, nobody cares if you do what you said you would." Well, I for one do. And Pal, old data might be the most recent. Most of stat data isn't updated yearly on the year. The latest abortion (offical) nubmers that we have are, if I am not mistaken, 1998.
Paladin D Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 [i]"Kerry and Edwards weren't even there to vote for it"[/i] - Cheney LOL!
Paladin D Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Oct 5 2004, 09:57 PM'] Cheney's record isn't anything much of which Catholics should be proud. Moreover, he told Ford to add the morality plank to his platform because I am paraphasing but trying to stay close to the terms with same conotations, "After the election, nobody cares if you do what you said you would." Well, I for one do. And Pal, old data might be the most recent. Most of stat data isn't updated yearly on the year. The latest abortion (offical) nubmers that we have are, if I am not mistaken, 1998. [/quote] Yes, but it's still an assumption to say that it was a total failure, when they have not seen this year's stats.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now