Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 Okay, pholks...let it all out...I'm here for your venting purposes...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 6, 2004 Author Posted October 6, 2004 [quote name='rachael' date='Oct 6 2004, 07:35 PM'] school smells of elderberries. [/quote] Ditto. I want out. There are two ways: 1) Drop-out. 2) Diploma The second is the only feasible one... I want to get into the real world.
toledo_jesus Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 can we use swear words here? and make personal attacks????
rachael Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 6 2004, 08:39 PM'] Ditto. I want out. There are two ways: 1) Drop-out. 2) Diploma The second is the only feasible one... I want to get into the real world. [/quote] unfortunately only 3/4 year of my high school career left
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 6, 2004 Author Posted October 6, 2004 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Oct 6 2004, 07:49 PM'] can we use swear words here? and make personal attacks???? [/quote] No. Follow the rules and all will be well.
StColette Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 Okay here comes my venting lol I'm overworked and extremely tired, I've had so much on my mind for the past couple of weeks it has resulted in me not sleeping very well. Last night I think I got a total of umm 45mins to a hour of sleep. School is being a pain and I'm almost entirely sick of it. I got my Chem midterm back today and I made a C on, I know it could have been worse but after all the studying I put it I'm disappointed with the grade I received. Today starts my fall break, yeah what a break I get, I'll be studying for my Botany Lecture exam for Monday, my Calc exam for Tuesday, and my Botany Lab exam for Wednesday.Don't you just love fall break And now I'm have trouble with my car insurance company, I'm completely sick of dealing with them lol And also my family seems to be having a huge fight still over some land lol I'm just tired and worried and completely stressed. Oh well, offering it up, so many more are more tired and more worried and more stressed than I am. God Bless, Jennie ps Many many prayers to those who are having a hard time :wub:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 7, 2004 Author Posted October 7, 2004 I'm sitting here watching Smallville and there is a commercial for an episode that has two girls kissing! ARGH!!! :angry: That is my venting moment for the day.
Theoketos Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 I hate pratical jokes, I hate when I do them because they always back fire making feel really stupid...
toledo_jesus Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 i hate meetings. oh speaking of which, I have one in ten minutes. Then another at 9:30. YAY.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 7, 2004 Author Posted October 7, 2004 [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Oct 6 2004, 08:19 PM'] i hate meetings. oh speaking of which, I have one in ten minutes. Then another at 9:30. YAY. [/quote] I can understand that...I had a class today from 3:30 to 6:00...
cmotherofpirl Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 I found a mouse in my bed, a present from the cat :irate:
picchick Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 You heard all my rants and raves. oops. I already vented. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rachael Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Oct 6 2004, 10:43 PM'] I found a mouse in my bed, a present from the cat :irate: [/quote] ewww sorry, but that's kinda funny :ph34r:
rachael Posted October 7, 2004 Posted October 7, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Oct 6 2004, 11:36 PM'] I feel sick. A nervous sick. A sinking sick. [/quote] :group:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 11, 2004 Author Posted October 11, 2004 Why is it that the university-owned campus convenience store, newly expanded to accomodate the new apartment complex and the needs of students who cook their own food, sells two different kinds of condoms but no bread?!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 11, 2004 Author Posted October 11, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 11 2004, 12:36 AM'] why does studying make your head hurt [/quote] Wow...so I'm [i][b]not[/b][/i] to only one who tries to study by getting the inertia to force information from the pages to my brain by slamming my textbook against my forehead repeatedly?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now