An Old School Catholic Message Board

New born lamb

StColette

hehe Micah already heard about the new born lamb today but I thought I would tell the rest of you. Our farm had a new addition today a wee baby lamb was born around 6 pm :) We thought that the momma was going to have twins so to make sure that there weren't two dad went down to the barn a few minutes ago. Lucky thing dad went down there. The little lamb somehow got himself hung up in the fence and couldn't get unstuck and its momma was going crazy trying to get him. So dad had to untangle the little guy and reunite him with his momma. The lamb is fine nothing hurt and he's really big and healthy :) hehe I love this time of the year it's the second lambing season which means at least every day or every other day we'll have a new born lamb :)

RemnantRules

Blessed Be God!!!!

AWWWwww, that's sooo awesome Jennie! Congrats to the new mother and your family :D !

God Bless
Jason Gregory

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I wish I was born on such a special day! my birthday is the feast day of a martyr I believe... so it's all good! ^_^

Watching lambs it makes it even more evident why Christ wanted us to be lambs for they are so very innocent and sweet.

Edited by StColette

well, this is I believe our first for this season I'll take some pictures when we start having loads of them lol I'll try to get pictures of them when they start playing, it's so cute they play tag lol

This is exactly the same breed of sheep that we have and this is exactly what the little guy looks like

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/StColette/lamb1.jpg[/img]

They're really goofy too lol or when we have to bottle feed some of them, especially if they're born in multiples when they are sucking on the bottle they sit there and wiggle their little tails. Such beautiful little creatures God created ^_^