Guest Aluigi Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 watchin? bush is doin better than last time, it seems to me that he's winning.
franciscanheart Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 (edited) im scared to watch especially because my friend keeps tellin me all of these mistakes hes making which makes me even more hesitant to go into the room and watch it Edited October 9, 2004 by hugheyforlife
curtins Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 im watchin- yeah bush is doin well goooooooo bush !!!!!!!!! down with kerry the flip flopping lyer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest Aluigi Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 Bush isn't makin the same mistakes as last time i don't think...
the_rev Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 He said at the rally yesterday, bout' Kerry being the "Most LIberal Canidate" He said some other stuff tonight he said yesterday!!! Bush is doing good! And Kerry is stumbling...
Guest Aluigi Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 "i broke from my party on this issue at a time when it was heresy..." (or something like that) -- John Kerry lol.. wow, what a surprise that John Kerry doesn't have a problem with heresy! jk, i'm sorry, i couldn't resist!
Guest Aluigi Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 Kerry was saying something about small businesses and stuff, and my dad downstairs (who owns a small business which he built from the ground up) started shoutin "BS! BS!" though he was definitely sayin the actual words for B and S... lol! i love my dad
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 [quote name='Aluigi' date='Oct 8 2004, 10:07 PM'] lol.. wow, what a surprise that John Kerry doesn't have a problem with heresy! [/quote] :rotfl:
franciscanheart Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 pro life issues?!?! where wehre?!?! gotta start watching again!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 (edited) *banging my head on my desk* He's pulling out the "I'm a Catholic, I was an altar boy" thing again. Yeah, well you're a $%$#$@$#@ Catholic Mr. Kerry!!!! Edited October 9, 2004 by IcePrincessKRS
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 (edited) LOL At the end of Prez Bush's comments on abortion and tax money Matt said "Holy sh**! Go Bush!!!" And as Kerry started talking again he said "Kerry, you're smoking weed!" Edited to add: He just came into the doorway and said "Oh my word, Kerry is on WEED!" (must be a throwback from thoses anti-Vietnam days, eh? hehe) Edited October 9, 2004 by IcePrincessKRS
the_rev Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 I was A Catholic... Before they Ex-Communicated me... That's what he should of said... I was a devout Catholic, I served Christ at the Altar, but when I go against the teachings of the Magisterium I no longer am a Catholic!
franciscanheart Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 pro-life stuff i think went very well for Bush!! he made some awesome points!! what a cool guy
franciscanheart Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 haha i was thinking the same thing on that holy sh** go bush thing lol he was so awesome.... what an awesome awesome guy!!!!!!!#Q%$!#$!!!!!
the_rev Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 The pro-life side of Bush may hurt him or help him. Bush did good in the CAnada drug debate. If they would of debated milk, Bush definitely would have won. In my opinion, though I'm bias, Bush won!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Oct 8 2004, 10:46 PM'] In my opinion, though I'm bias, Bush won!!! [/quote] Same here.
Ash Wednesday Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 Wow, man, this was electric!!!! I mean, snap, crackle, pop. I don't intensely dislike Kerry as much as I used to, and I secretly think they were both having fun. Bush reminded me of a bull coming out of the shoot at the rodeo. Holy cow! I really like the town hall debates a lot more.
Ash Wednesday Posted October 9, 2004 Posted October 9, 2004 Oh yeah, and I think Bush did a good job, and I do think he won. He just seemed more spirited and straightforward.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now