An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pray for The_Rev

SonOfMary

The_Rev has asked me to post this here. Last night, October 9th, he complained of chest pains. After being examined, it was determined he had a mild heart attack. The doctors told him he will have to change his diet. He doesn't know how long he will be away from Phatmass, but told me to say, He'll be back once he feels better.

Thank you!

God Bless,

Son of Mary

Wow! :sadder:

Many prayers out to the Rev for a speedy recovery.

Haily Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Let me stress that he only experienced chest pains, and is in good health after having taken pills, he's doing good. It was very mild, and basically he can't put salt on anything! Secondly he was told to get out and exercise more. It wasn't that bad, Dave. Just to let you know. It was very mild, but still serious.

Thanks Bro' for posting this for me. But it wasn't necessary. What son of Mary said, was partially true. I didn't got the hopital. There was an EMT at the concert I went to, basically it was more astmatic than anything. But my BP and pulse was high. But it's nothing to worry about. I'm good! No prayers, please! I basically was told to excercise more. Thanks guys!

IcePrincessKRS

I'm praying for you anyway Eddie! I had a friend in college who had a mild stroke (he's fine now but spent several days in the hospital with temporary-partial paralysys)--things like that are very scary. My older sister is also asthmatic and I've seen first hand what its like when she has a bad asthma attack and has to go to the ER. I'm praying for you and there's nothing you can do to stop me. :P

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

That scared me! I was so worried when Jennie told me about this! Glad to hear that you are fine! God Bless and Mary Protect!

Thanks for the prayers, but please pray for someone else who needs it. I feel fine, and now have pills. Go to the prayer room and pray for those who need it more. Pray for Katholicos, or Andrea's Grandma.