Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Postcount Milestone Thread!


Recommended Posts

Thomas Michael
Posted

Just thought I'd set up a thread for anyone who's reached a certain post count, like 100, 200, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 and so on.

Myself, this is my 700th post! :D

Posted

almost to my 3000th soon

Posted

I just reached 500....wow.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

This is post 3673 :D YAY!

Posted

2407! :punk:

Only 743 away from changing my titile :nerd:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Oct 10 2004, 12:17 PM'] Only 743 away from changing my titile :nerd: [/quote]
Been there,
Got the T-shirt... :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 10 2004, 01:23 PM'] Been there,
Got the T-shirt... :rolleyes: [/quote]
Why are you a Lurker? :blink:

Posted

ive got 1500, soon to get 1750 woo hoo!!!!

Posted

ummm hold on

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Oct 10 2004, 01:38 PM'] Why are you a Lurker? :blink: [/quote]
:rolling:

Posted

I'm almost to 3150 and almost to my title!

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Oct 10 2004, 03:59 PM'] :rolling: [/quote]
Fine...laugh at me. -_-













:P

Posted

ok... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Posted

i dont know what my number is but im almost to 2000

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Oct 10 2004, 01:38 PM'] Why are you a Lurker? :blink: [/quote]
:lol:

Posted

I don't even know what my post count is lol
<----- It's over there though lol

Posted

hmmmm...post count...not quite sure wait let me post and find out

Posted

hey it looks like I just recently reached 1700 yay me!

Posted

congrats!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...