Homestarlover85 Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 HEy, since we cant see who is on anymore..lets make a post so that you can tell.... so if your on... represent!
Homestarlover85 Posted October 18, 2004 Author Posted October 18, 2004 im on...oh..say what time it is..so that we know whats up... its 3 am..and im on the east coast of the US
franciscanheart Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 if its after 9 and before 6 im prolly on
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 18 2004, 03:06 AM'] I'm here [/quote] That's an exact translation of what I said!
track2004 Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 I'm around, but I am just checking on things before I go to bed. I have a quiz at 9... aye aye aye.
StColette Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 18 2004, 02:11 AM'] That's an exact translation of what I said! [/quote] rofl is it really ?
franciscanheart Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 i remember once or twice when i got the sugar award or something like that for being on so late and taking over the whole first page of open mic im a loser lol
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 lol, I took over the lame board one night... lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 18 2004, 03:14 AM'] rofl is it really ? [/quote] Yep! LOL [i]Ad[/i]-[i]toward[/i], or, as an adverbial prefix, it designates location as being [i]at[/i] a place, particularly the present location itself, i.e. "here." [i]Sum[/i]-I am
Homestarlover85 Posted October 18, 2004 Author Posted October 18, 2004 weird...i seem to be dominating the "view new posts" part
franciscanheart Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 lol.... your post number is going to be outta the roof by morning lol or it has potential to be!! haha
StColette Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 18 2004, 02:15 AM'] i remember once or twice when i got the sugar award or something like that for being on so late and taking over the whole first page of open mic [/quote] ROFL I remember those nights lol
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 do de do de do... who has the most posts for today?
Homestarlover85 Posted October 18, 2004 Author Posted October 18, 2004 yea i know im trying...its just so addicting....last time i checked i had for 434...im so proud of myself
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now