dUSt Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [b][color=red][Edit on April 3rd: This is an old thread, please see the more recent posts later in this thread.][/b] [/color] What do y'all think about this t-shirt design? Should I get them made? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/popeshirts/tee1.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/popeshirts/tee2.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/popeshirts/tee5.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/popeshirts/tee6.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/popeshirts/tee7.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/images/popeshirts/tee9.gif[/img]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 DOn't be a hater, be a lover! I like it...! Very cool beans!
gonzaga Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 YES. I WOULD BUY ABOUT 10. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD WANT THEM. ESPECIALLY CHRISTMASS COMING UP! GO FOR IT!
Colleen Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 18 2004, 03:02 PM'] Dope. And in Packers colors. [/quote] Hehe, I wasn't the only one who noticed that. It's awesome!
Scofizzle Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 you should straighten his head out a little
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 It would be doper if it were in Lions colors. I deserve something for the time and money I wasted in Ford Field last Sunday.
daveybe Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 the words on the T remind me of an old INXS song
franciscanheart Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 totally awesome dUSt!! i would totally buy some!!
HomeTeamFamily Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 id prolly buy one....how bout another color scheme in addition to the dope green and gold?
the_rev Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 I would buy a hundred of them... (Well you get the picture, a few!) Last time I wore my PM shirt down at St. Norbert College, a guy took down the site, and wanted the Sacred Heart TEe! Ah.... How I miss being on retreat and having my daily dose of Luna!
BurkeFan Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 [quote name='thedude' date='Oct 18 2004, 08:39 PM'] It would be doper if it were in Lions colors. I deserve something for the time and money I wasted in Ford Field last Sunday. [/quote] Waitwaitwait, what?!
Soldier4Him Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 yeah....i miss the immaculate heart t's too! I NEVER GOT ONE!
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 I literally started balling when I saw that. I would get it pained on my forehead. I'd definitely buy it. Seriously!
DemonSlayer Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 Great work, Dust, not sure about the colours though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now