point5 Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 did you write this after I said Oh I see on aim to you and then you said oic DORK...theres an original one
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 If you were a DJ (Turn-tableist): Spin-Docta' Now that is hip-hop! Totus Tuus!
dUSt Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 DJ Ruxspin or, my new DJ name for real: DJ Potato Head
Sammy Blaze Posted October 19, 2004 Posted October 19, 2004 this reminds me of the road trip to Kansas haha how bout: BONE circus haha j/k stuff off tha top of my dome: Filibusta Rap-substantiation pigeon-holed peripherals N-dUSt-tree peace ~Sammy Blaze aka Eschaton aka Sameezy fo sheezy aka the-dirty-south-timberland-wearing-with-baggy-jeans-perfectly-ironed-crease-and-an-XL-white-tee-rapper... oh hey i got another one for an emcee with a lighter skin tone: White-tee
flip Posted October 20, 2004 Author Posted October 20, 2004 how bout... for a DJ... The Beatsmith DJ Tanner for an emcee... Mr. Mister
sarah Posted October 20, 2004 Posted October 20, 2004 [quote name='flip' date='Oct 19 2004, 10:12 PM'] DJ Tanner [/quote] haha
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 MC Hammer...I really like that one...I thought of it by myself. also... Vanillaice...that is another one I made up. no but for real, what about (if your name was JD)..."DJ JD" or you could be "Fred"
musturde Posted October 28, 2004 Posted October 28, 2004 L.A.W Love actually works... or somehting Jaskafar Gamma Celeron
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now