An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bring back the lame board!

Phazzan

Should we bring back the lame board?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 19 2004, 02:01 PM'] honestly....when they took away the Lame Board, I did this....

:scream: [/quote]
Ditto

But dUSt knows what he is doing...

franciscanheart

they told us to not be lame on open mic.... and lame is silly.
people on open mic are mean. they tell us to go away and then start a bunch of political threads.... sheesh!

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 19 2004, 09:21 PM'] they told us to not be lame on open mic.... and lame is silly.
people on open mic are mean. they tell us to go away and then start a bunch of political threads.... sheesh! [/quote]
:lol:

Why is it that all the Lameos who were to lame to lame it up on the Lame board are so lame that they are lamely against the lame return of the Lame board? Isn't that lame kind of attitude just lame?

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 19 2004, 08:21 PM'] they told us to not be lame on open mic.... and lame is silly.
people on open mic are mean. they tell us to go away and then start a bunch of political threads.... sheesh! [/quote]
who is this "they" you refer to?

I chased no one away.

If I remember correctly the lame board was originally for personal threads and political threads......it turned into taking all the silliness away from open mic.

that made me :sadder: