Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 Wow... I hope Steubie can handle us all lol
StColette Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 ROFL I dunno if any place could handle us lol
franciscanheart Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL seriously!! i think we're all in seperate states for a reason!!! ROFL!
StColette Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Laura
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 21 2004, 08:32 AM'] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL seriously!! i think we're all in seperate states for a reason!!! ROFL! [/quote] [color=red][b]ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b]
franciscanheart Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 hahahahahahahaha seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 Wow... if our forces were to combine... Something might explode! Like our bladders!!!! LOL :rotfl:
StColette Posted October 21, 2004 Author Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 21 2004, 08:51 AM'] Wow... if our forces were to combine... Something might explode! Like our bladders!!!! LOL :rotfl: [/quote]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 Wow... delirium waits until morning tide...
theculturewarrior Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 I'm wide awake again. Should I be concerned about this?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 I'm gonna have to babysit all of you at Steubie, aren't I?
DancesforLove Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 aww jennie if you need to talk I'm online for a little while longer before I go to ballet.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 21 2004, 05:14 PM'] I'm gonna have to babysit all of you at Steubie, aren't I? [/quote] NO BOYS IN GIRLS ROOMS! BAD MICAH! :nono: :shame:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 21 2004, 07:09 PM'] NO BOYS IN GIRLS ROOMS! BAD MICAH! :nono: :shame: [/quote] When did I say anything about rooms?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 21, 2004 Posted October 21, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 21 2004, 06:10 PM'] When did I say anything about rooms? [/quote] Babysitting usually entails staying in the room to watch over the "children" :shame: :nono: Micah... you are very bad...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 Micah is bad.... :shame: :ph34r: Beware Jennie... :ph34r: :ph34r:
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 21 2004, 08:38 PM'] uh oh.... :ph34r: [/quote] Yep, that's right... BEWARE!
StColette Posted October 22, 2004 Author Posted October 22, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 21 2004, 05:14 PM'] I'm gonna have to babysit all of you at Steubie, aren't I? [/quote] ROFL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now