point5 Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 Im suprised when I find someone with so much knowledge is actually quite young. I'm 21! How bout the rest of you scholars I look up to???
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 Well, I hope you don't look up to me, but I'll answer this in 22 minutes, because it will make a significant difference...hehe...
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 I just turned 19 in Sept...I am 10 months old in the Catholic Church. Totus Tuus, andy
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 Okay. I'm 20 now...well...at 1:18 PM CST...but close enough...
point5 Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 dang by reading most of your posts I thought you guys were older...congrats for embracing your faith as much as you do all of you.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='point5' date='Oct 26 2004, 01:40 AM'] dang by reading most of your posts I thought you guys were older...congrats for embracing your faith as much as you do all of you. [/quote] Thanks, bro. Most of us in the apologetics section and debate table are pretty young. StColette is still 19 until November 11th, PhatCatholic is pretty young, too, and he's the director, lol... All glory to God!
Winchester Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 I disagree that you are 18. I would put your age at puce.
Fides_et_Ratio Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 26 2004, 01:48 AM'] Thanks, bro. Most of us in the apologetics section and debate table are pretty young. StColette is still 19 until November 11th, PhatCatholic is pretty young, too, and he's the director, lol... All glory to God! [/quote] Hey, I'll be 20 on November 11th too! Pretty cool.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='Oct 26 2004, 08:18 AM'] Hey, I'll be 20 on November 11th too! Pretty cool. [/quote] Cool! You also have a copy of [u]The Landmark Thucydides[/u]...that's right, I'm psychic... ...or I remember seeing it in the background of your photo in the girls' photo thread...
StColette Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 lol Micah already told my age lol I'm 19 but I'll be turning 20 on 11/11 Still a baby
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Oct 26 2004, 12:21 PM'] lol Micah already told my age lol I'm 19 but I'll be turning 20 on 11/11 Still a baby [/quote] :hearts:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now