Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

last person to post here wins!


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

I win... for now...

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 27 2004, 02:02 PM'] he didn't tell you what you win...a big sloppy wet kiss from yours truly. :cool: [/quote]
Umm....in that case...I quit!


(Don't want the hubby to get mad ;) )

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*Tags HSmom...* You're it! :P

Posted (edited)

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 27 2004, 01:02 PM'] he didn't tell you what you win...a big sloppy wet kiss from yours truly. :cool: [/quote]
:unsure:





[runs away]















Love ya and all, Justin...but sloppy wet kisses aren't exactly my cup of tea :blink:

Edited by azaelia
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Looks like you won, Azaelia!



















D'oh!

Posted

No you win...I insist. :D










Dangit.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted (edited)

Naw...I know how much you've been looking forward to winning this..Remember...the last shall be first. Congrats on your win!























:slam: D'oh!

Edited by Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

No, Teresa. You deserve it. Really. I won't stand in the way of your dream...




















:wall: Dagnabit!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Didn't I hear that HSmom wanted to win?! Yea...yea!


Congrats, HSmom! You win! :D

Posted

Yeah that's it! HSmom is supposed to win...HSmom? Where are you? You win!



































:wall: Rats!

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

Let's see who can be the quietest and not post here!




*snicker*

Posted

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Oct 27 2004, 01:45 PM'] Let's see who can be the quietest and not post here!




*snicker* [/quote]
[color=red]lalalalalalala[/color]

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

You know what the funniest part is?



I'm winning. Eat my dust, phatmass!


*trips and falls*

That was intentional!

theculturewarrior
Posted

mister peterson says where's his kiss.















:unsure:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 27 2004, 01:58 PM'] mister peterson says where's his kiss.





:unsure: [/quote]
:huh:

who's kiss is he missing?

Posted

*dances in the dust*

I'm winning I'm winning

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Oct 27 2004, 01:01 PM'] :huh:

who's kiss is he missing? [/quote]
mister peterson thought he won and he was going to demand a big wet sloppy kiss.

I think from me.

But that's just weird. :unsure:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...