An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Prayer Homies...

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

Please pray for me for this coming Tuesday. A town about 10 minutes from mine is trying to start a small youth group, and my youth director at my home parish wants me to go. My [b]real[/b] youth group is half an hour away in another town, so it'd be sweet to have another one a little closer. :cool:

Peace and God Bless
-Alan

Ty for your prayers guys, the meeting went really well! The parish is very small, so they'll have to really work to get good attendance, but I think it'll do well. They're still in the planning stages, and don't think they'll have everything up and runnin' for another six months. But they people in charge are really fired up, and our diocese's youth director really knows his stuff. Tytyty for your prayers. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm going to request more prayers lol! :P
Coming up this feb I'm going to be a resource on a Teens Encounter Christ Retreat!!! So please pray that our formations and weekend go well! I'm really looking forward to this, even though I'm going to miss the Superbowl :sweat:

TrinityAddiction

I will be sure to continue prayin' for ya, Alan.

I also feel i must request some prayers. :unsure: I don't know when or how it really started, but I'm in a bit of a struggle with life lately. Stress, excuses, and and procrastination keep me from being as devoted to the Lord as I should be. Please pray.

*prayers!*

One of my very close friends has been going through the same thing lately at college. God will make you feel better! Just keep praying and listening to Him. All of us here love you and are praying for you!

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

As we prepare for the comming of the Emmanuel, let us pray for holy Religous and Laity.

Totus Tuus,
andrew jaeger

franciscanheart

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Nov 8 2004, 08:18 PM'] Have you tried to contact him through MSN messenger? You could... if you wish ^_^

God Bless and Mary Protect!
Angela [/quote]
or on aim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...