Lounge Daddy Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 [font="Courier"]i like the GREEN w/ yellow print[/font]
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 It does not matter what color the shrits are. They are just plain dope.
crusader1234 Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 Actually, in the United States, the u is incorrect, but as the rest of the world uses the u - and your website reaches the rest of the world - the u is correct. Maybe we should get some sort of IP-based spellchecker
megrc Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 It's deffinatly something everyone can wear. :bunny:
FiZzGiG Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 i miss purple and yellow... purple's one of my favorite colors
HomeTeamFamily Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 im with toledo jesus on this one, the orange and blue would be so sweet!!!!!!!!!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 I'd go either blue and white or orange and blue... (orange is my favorite color and it and blue go so well together!)
point5 Posted November 2, 2004 Posted November 2, 2004 Orange and blue is dope...but make it more of a yelloy orange then a construction cone orange
franciscanheart Posted November 3, 2004 Posted November 3, 2004 blue pink and brown shirts are cool. i dont like the black and red
StandingInAwe Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 I'd love to pick more than one. Because I really do love the pink. Could we order on in every color?
God Conquers Posted November 4, 2004 Posted November 4, 2004 I'm starting to like blue and white.... actually out of the remaining options I like it best.... but I can't vote anymore.
traichuoi Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 Dust, when will these be ready? in time for Christmas?
shelly_freak Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 This is definatly goin on the Xmas list!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 Blllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 I'm for Blue and White... But I can't vote again and its tied...
shelly_freak Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 those are the 3 dust will make. he said he'd make 3 colors
phatcatholic Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 why isn't orange and blue an option? that was my favorite.......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now