Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Newbies? Wanna Join?


Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

its open to anyone who posts here at phatmass.

its where all of us here at phatmass go whenever the board is down or we want to pass on messages, chat, etc.

let me know if ya want to join!!

go to

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phatmass/

send an email along with your pahtmass screenname and join...

its where we post pics and stuff.

our group is growing here so wanted to let ya'll you newbies who can join :D

thank and God bless!

+JMJ

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

alright foundsheep! i got ya! your approved!

:D :D :D

anyone else? :unsure:

Posted (edited)

flowery, let me know when I'm approved. I'm under Edited by moderator: personal information . Thanks.

Edited by Lil Red
littleflower+JMJ
Posted (edited)

got your pm Edited by moderator: personal information ! your good to go...

feel free to post pics if ya want.

don't worry only your "phamily" will get to see it! hehe

+JMJ

Edited by Lil Red
Posted

Thanks, I'm gonna post some, then I'll post the link for everyone!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

you go girl!!!

B) :D :lol: :D ;)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

will? your approved!

yours was soo easy!

lol

:D :D :D

make sure you post a pic!

:ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

okay your approved!

:D

ignore the email i sent you...

i saw the yahoo one before coming here to check it out.

your good to go !!

welcome all of you who are joining!

:D :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

im not sure if you peeps are getting the approved email but your all set!!

thanks guys/gals!

enjoy!

+JMJ

  • 2 weeks later...
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

big bump ...

just wanted to let clair know shes approved!!

:D :D :D :D

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Hey, I applied as Katholikos777

ahh

I'm gonna need a list of equivalent identities soon

must remember ICTHUS = Katholikos777

my brain is slowly turning to mush.... :blink:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

ahh

I'm gonna need a list of equivalent identities soon

must remember ICTHUS = Katholikos777

my brain is slowly turning to mush.... :blink:

and when are you going to post a lovely pic of yourself cmom?

we're waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whenever your ready that is.........

:unsure:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

thanks you newbies for posting pics up there great!!!!!

:D :D

:D

Posted

Flowery,

I'm having trouble signing up. What gives?

peace...

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

okay....heres the dealio...

i have three ppl waiting and i just checked my email...

so thats why you can't get in yet...

what i need is phatmass screen names!! SCREEN NAMES PPl!

*jmj breathes out*

thank you!

and sorry for the delay i will get right to it after i know who you are!!

:D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i hope i got everyone...

:unsure:

everyone should be okayed....

thanks guys!!

dont forget to post pics!!

:D

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for the bump. :)

Now... I play the waiting game... hmmmm... just waiting around...

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Thanks for the bump.

Now... I play the waiting game... hmmmm... just waiting around...

gottcha!!

:D :D :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...